Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Finally! I have ordered Ammonite Grey and have yet to see one in the flesh, or even any pictures apart from the one in the thread starter picture, so thanks for sharing.

It's a great colour and I can finally start to imagine what mine will look like when it arrives at the end of November :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Interior

Finally! I have ordered Ammonite Grey and have yet to see one in the flesh, or even any pictures apart from the one in the thread starter picture, so thanks for sharing.

It's a great colour and I can finally start to imagine what mine will look like when it arrives at the end of November :)
What color interior are you going with on the R Sport Ammonite Grey? I also want the grey, but can't decide between the Jet (all black) or the Oyster with lime stich.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Cell phone pictures with odd sun, but she looks good anyway ;). I love the color combo

Gray on black with black headliner (silver / gray wheels OEM , silver upgraded via vinyl to black = black and gray wheels)

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for all the pictures , I have also ordered Prestige 35t Ammonite Grey , Black seats with RED stitches and 20" Venom
silver . Delivery date is December 23.

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
"S" w/ Black 22" Double Helix in the rain...

SWEET RIDE ! Photos of a JAG F-Pace with a Cow Pasture in the background , GOD BLESS AMERICA ! My Glacier White S is in the Cornfields of the Eastern Shore of Maryland , where is yours located ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
What color interior are you going with on the R Sport Ammonite Grey? I also want the grey, but can't decide between the Jet (all black) or the Oyster with lime stich.
I am getting the prestige, so I went for the jet seats, with the oyster headlining just so it doesn't look too gloomy inside :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey GRVR, where abouts on the eastern shore? My wife grew up in St. Michaels, her sis still lives up there in Easton. She hates those cornfields; I mess with her every time we pass one anywhere, tell her i am going to drop her off and leave her by them. She is a chicken... LOL!

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
Hey GRVR, where abouts on the eastern shore? My wife grew up in St. Michaels, her sis still lives up there in Easton. She hates those cornfields; I mess with her every time we pass one anywhere, tell her i am going to drop her off and leave her by them. She is a chicken... LOL!
Don't joke around with her about "chickens" either ! Because down here , if you're not looking at Cornfields , you're looking at Chicken Houses (rows and rows of them) ! :) We are East of them , about 15-minutes from Ocean City, MD ! We moved down here in 2000 , coming from Montgomery County, MD right outside the DC Beltway ! So it is a whole different lifestyle down here ! Alot slower pace of life (until the F-Pace showed up that is) ! :)

Reactions: TAZ

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks great - noticed you kept the silver outlines (no black pack) - thinking of the same as have silver wheels... any advice whether to add or not the black pack -thought it dulled the front of the car a lot?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Looks great - noticed you kept the silver outlines (no black pack) - thinking of the same as have silver wheels... any advice whether to add or not the black pack -thought it dulled the front of the car a lot?
The wife says she was cheap...LOL !!! Actually I changed her mind from an all black with black wheels and all. So she chose this color and we left the silver bits as contrast with the black wheels.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Reactions: GRVR and MTGRL

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
the moment you discover that you can make an album of car pics on a site where somebody might appreciate them :) Jaguar F-Pace Forum - Cat Lady's Album: My Baby
Hey Cat Lady , IMO the coloring on the last shot , with the Palm Tree swaying behind the F-PACE , and the Beautiful Majestic Mountains in the background , is the BEST !!!
Really brings out the *Ammonite Grey* perfectly !!!:)

P.S. Nice change-up , on the Avatar !!!;)

Reactions: Cat Lady

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Hey Cat Lady , IMO the coloring on the last shot , with the Palm Tree swaying behind the F-PACE , and the Beautiful Majestic Mountains in the background , is the BEST !!!
Really brings out the *Ammonite Grey* perfectly !!!:)
Right???!!! And it was in the parking lot of a Carl's Jr (that's a Hardee's for all y'all on the other coast) :p

Reactions: GRVR
1 - 20 of 25 Posts