Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what 's everyone liking using.

With the pale interior of the FE, I find the standard Jaguar phosphor blue all 'round really special. It gives a me a cheap thrill every time it comes on when I enter my underground parking at work. I think they nailed this one. And the switch to red in Dynamic mode is neat too.

Other experimenters out there?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I'm color blind so they all look good to me. Is there a purple color? That would be neat. Vikings!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I thought the color could be changed on the First edition version only. Though Purple would be cool. I had gray interior on my 5 series before they discontinued the color. And changed my stock Yellow interior bulbs to purple led's. It looked great.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I thought the color could be changed on the First edition version only. Though Purple would be cool. I had gray interior on my 5 series before they discontinued the color. And changed my stock Yellow interior bulbs to purple led's. It looked great.
I'll have to ask my wife to pick purple for me.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts

With the pale interior of the FE, I find the standard Jaguar phosphor blue all 'round really special. It gives a me a cheap thrill every time it comes on when I enter my underground parking at work. I think they nailed this one. And the switch to red in Dynamic mode is neat too.

So with my Caesium Blue FE, the Blue just after the purple on the left side of the scale is my favorite. It matches the outside a bit and I like it due to that i think. I wish I could change the color in Dynamic mode, I like the red and the change, but I would prefer to control the color that is displayed in dynamic mode.

Reactions: OneTwo

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh. I didn't realize that it was only on FE. And yes, purple is an option Trek :)

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I think the color can be changed on every F-Pace with ICTPro. Am I wrong?

·
Registered
15 Posts
We have the S with ICTP and can change the colours

Reactions: OneTwo

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice. At first I thought it quite gimmicky, but the feature has grown on me. To me all available choices are tasteful with some complimenting chosen int/ext colours more than others.

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
I think the color can be changed on every F-Pace with ICTPro. Am I wrong?
Yes you're wrong. :) The lux pack is what allows configurable accent lighting.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've had configurable color on my cars for the past 7 years - grew tired of it within the first 6 months.

·
Registered
193 Posts
My MINI roadster has a similar feature, but it can be set to a single color, or continuously cycle through the entire spectrum. We in the MINI world call it the "disco lighting" mode.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Nice. At first I thought it quite gimmicky, but the feature has grown on me. To me all available choices are tasteful with some complimenting chosen int/ext colours more than others.
Having read the manual I still do not understand how to adjust ambient colors? Help!

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Really? But can you get configurable accent lighting with the regular ICT?
Yes since they're separate packages. It's weird, and I don't know anyone that has it.

In fact, I haven't seen many folks with the Lux pack at all. Maybe 3, outside of the FE folks....

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Having read the manual I still do not understand how to adjust ambient colors? Help!
Select the EXTRA FEATURES screens from the TOUCH SCREEN HOME MENU.

The interior mood lighting can be adjusted for color and intensity via the touch screen extra features menu. The exterior lights must be switched on while changes are being made.

·
Registered
76 Posts
We have the S with ICTP and can change the colours

It's part of the luxury package if I can recall correctly. :)

On my F Pace S, it does not have the luxury package so it only maintains two colors, blue and red and they turn on only when the head lights are on!

It's still a nice feature :D

Best regards

·
Super Moderator
1,876 Posts

Interesting, I thought you only get the different mood lighting if you buy the Luxury Interior Package. Are the two colors standard for Normal and Dynamic?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Getting the Luxury Package allows you to CONFIGURE the interior colours. Not sure how many colours you get.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts