Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked my dealer's inventory this morning before my round of golf, and my S is now listed. I checked my email making the turn and I had an email from my SG that said they have my car on site and it will be ready for delivery on Monday. I have no plans on Sunday so it would be awesome if it was ready a day early. Otherwise I'll probably be picking it up on Wednesday. I have a late hockey game Tuesday night so that gives me a good excuse to blow off work on Wednesday.

This is gonna be a long few days.

Reactions: Gorgon

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Depends on where you are in Northern Virginia, but a trip up to Harrisburg in April would give you a chance to get to know your FP better:)
We would love to have you join us.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Depends on where you are in Northern Virginia, but a trip up to Harrisburg in April would give you a chance to get to know your FP better:)
We would love to have you join us.
I was planning to attend but the weekend of the 23rd we'll be in Blacksburg for VT's Spring Game. No way I could get all the way to Harrisburg in time. I will still have a good road trip to bond with the FP.

Reactions: MTHM

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I was planning to attend but the weekend of the 23rd we'll be in Blacksburg for VT's Spring Game. No way I could get all the way to Harrisburg in time. I will still have a good road trip to bond with the FP.
You mean to tell me , you're really going to choose *VT's* over *FP's* ??? >:)
Oh' go have fun at your silly game ! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts