Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like this might be a good place to show off some new mid-west F-Paces in September! I definitely plan to go as I have a friend in St Louis that has a fully restored Triumph GT6 that has won awards in previous years. Hope to see some of you down there. I'll post again when registration opens for 2017

https://www.allbritishcarshow.com/

Reactions: L-PACE

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Fun! Sharing a thread from last year, the one we had here in Denver, though the pictures I took were primarily Jaguar, dozens of other makes and hundreds of other vehicles and motorcycles attended. These shows are great fun, and huge learning potential, especially for those new to Jaguar via the F-Pace. There is so much great motoring history...

http://www.fpaceforum.com/forum/jag...-motoring-conclave-pics-jaguar-represent.html

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Registration is now open!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Seems a little too *YOTTY SNOTTY* for *GR* !!!>:)
But you folks have a good time !
CHEERIO CHAPS !!!;)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I definitely plan to go as I have a friend in St Louis that has a fully restored Triumph GT6 that has won awards in previous years. Hope to see some of you down there. I'll post again when registration opens for 2017

https://www.allbritishcarshow.com/
hubby and I restored a GT6 when we were dating. make sure to post pics!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heading out to this tomorrow. Hope to see some F-Paces there! Pics to come regardless.

Reactions: bpmba

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Went to the Atlanta British Car Fayre 2 weekends ago and other than my car in the parking lot, no F-Paces were represented. After seeing a red S at last years show, went out and bought mine. Dealership missed an opportunity, although there was an Aston Martin dealer display. Nice 1928 Bentley Le Mans caught my eye.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, the local St Louis dealer brought an R Sport F-Pace, but I was the only one in the show. They didn't have a class for mine so I got lumped in with a mix of types. Some beautiful restorations and even some rare supercars. They've already posted pics of all the cars. The F-Pace looked like a monster compared to all the MGs, Triumphs and even most of the Jags.

Went to the Atlanta British Car Fayre 2 weekends ago and other than my car in the parking lot, no F-Paces were represented. After seeing a red S at last years show, went out and bought mine. Dealership missed an opportunity, although there was an Aston Martin dealer display. Nice 1928 Bentley Le Mans caught my eye.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's some pictures I took of my friend's Triumph GT6. He ditched the original 6 cyl after about 10 years of ownership and put in an LS1 v8. It sounds amazing. He took 2nd to someone that put an LS3 engine in a similar model.

Attachments

Reactions: GRVR
1 - 11 of 11 Posts