Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
My exact build. I can't be more excited. Congrats.

·
Registered
166 Posts
That is quite an arsenal of rides. I hope the Penguin and the Joker don't figure out your true identity!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is that Ebony Black or Ultimate Black?

·
Registered
457 Posts
You must smile every time you walk into your driveway :). I know I would!
Tell Alfred I said hello.

·
Registered
154 Posts
That is one fine lookin' garage...

·
Registered
11 Posts
It is great to see them side by side. The design language truly does carry over from the F-Type to the F-Pace.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Jag Dog, you dog!!! Awesome set of cats, though! :High five: to another fellow Texan.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Very nice! If only we didn't still have a 10 year old. We wouldn't have bought that 4 seater convertible and I could have convinced the wife to go with the F-type!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ll'd like to buy the black on black Fpace, wondering: should I take the ebony black or ultimate black one?
We felt the pure black of Ebony Black made more sense with an all black scheme. The Ebony Black paint seems a bit soft and subject to easy scratching. I had the same issue with my previous BMW. Besides the scratches, we have not questioned our choice of Ebony.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Pardon me , but do you kind folks have any Grey Poupon ? :) CONGRATS ! NICE FAMILY you got there ! :)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Ll'd like to buy the black on black Fpace, wondering: should I take the ebony black or ultimate black one?
The ebony black (which is one of two standard/free colors) is not a metallic paint. The ultimate black is metallic, and is what I have, so the paint emits a nice sparkle when in light. There isn't a big color difference; the ultimate black is mixed with a tiny bit of fine metal to give it the sparkle but there really isn't a big difference.

I saw one at the dealership next to mine with the standard black and could tell the difference only because mine had more of a sparkle. For $550 I would go with the ultimate black.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts