Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally had my visors covered in alcantara to hide the ugly airbag stickers and add a little more luxury to the interior. The company I used did a decent job. Let me know what you think. If anyone is interested in having this done, I can let you know the details. Just PM me. My uncovered visors are also for sale.

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Was there a reason you purchased new visors, instead of just covering the existing ones?

Kerry

·
Registered
28 Posts
Jag should be ashamed of the stock visors. Even a Nissan Sentra has sliding visors that adjust to where you need them:-(

Yours look great though:)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was there a reason you purchased new visors, instead of just covering the existing ones?

Kerry
I knew the visors would take about 6 weeks to cover and did not want to be without any visors for that long.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I knew the visors would take about 6 weeks to cover and did not want to be without any visors for that long.
WOW six weeks to over the visor? Anyways, im interested, can you hook me up? I will just send my visors, I don't care how long it will take, its not like we use the visor anyways. i just want to cover that ugly warning label

1 - 8 of 8 Posts