Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was aware others had been delivered, for over two months I've been enjoying a feeling of exclusivity without a single sighting. Saw another on the road yesterday and must now admit I am not the only F-Pace owner in the Rochester, NY area. Oh well, still a pretty exclusive club

·
Registered
477 Posts
I know there's a few in Phoenix but I have yet to encounter one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am due to get mine in October, and live in Toronto, but I still haven't seen any at all on the roads around here...half of me doesn't want to see one until I get mine, and half of me just wants to see one driving by so I can experience the view!

It is driving my wife crazy that every time we go for a drive together I'm just looking for one.

·
F Pace Expert
2,563 Posts
I just saw my first one in Denver. White, loaded S. Ran across parking lot to talk to the owner. He said he had just bought it and had walked in about ten minutes after someone backed out on a custom order when it arrived. He said the salesperson said "well, this will sell within an hour or you can order custom and wait three months."

PS: said he hasn't had any ICTP problems, yet

·
Registered
310 Posts
I am due to get mine in October, and live in Toronto, but I still haven't seen any at all on the roads around here...half of me doesn't want to see one until I get mine, and half of me just wants to see one driving by so I can experience the view!

It is driving my wife crazy that every time we go for a drive together I'm just looking for one.

To avoid your wife having mental health issues, if you stake out University Ave going north from Dundas Street, to around Queens Park, at about 6 most evenings during the week, mostly in the inside lane heading around the park, to Harbord Street westbound and if you are quick, you might see me wizzing by in a Rhodium Silver S with vanity plates. Or 5 minutes later going up Spadina around the Casa Loma and past Spadina Village north of St Clair. I live close by but you will never spot my vehicle in front of my house because it is always garaged. What better things do you have do to anyways during the rush hour?

I have seen one other on the road, a dark blue model designation unknown since I was behind it and it was not an S in Spadina Village going southbound one morning at about 9 am.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I have not seen one and I am in a fairly densely populated region. Plus, I travel a fair amount. Just when I think may see one, I get closer and it is a Hyundai or Mazda!

·
Registered
1 Posts
While I was aware others had been delivered, for over two months I've been enjoying a feeling of exclusivity without a single sighting. Saw another on the road yesterday and must now admit I am not the only F-Pace owner in the Rochester, NY area. Oh well, still a pretty exclusive club
When I ordered mine at the end of April, Jon at Peihler said that I was number 19 and all were spoken for, so it looks like there will be a few in the area soon.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I know that Flowers85 and ChrisVH are in my area but still haven't seen another F-Pace on the road. I've even taken a couple trips up to Door County where there are always lots of nice cars and still haven't seen one.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
I've been actuall looking out for them now and like you guys have yet to see another one on the road. I've seen many versions of the other 3 vehicles I was thinking about so I agree it's nice to be a member of a fairly exclusive club.

Reactions: GRVR and Trek

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have seen one on the road for the last 2 months. I think there have been about 6 sold but my area is large!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When I ordered mine at the end of April, Jon at Peihler said that I was number 19 and all were spoken for, so it looks like there will be a few in the area soon.
I have occasion to drive by Piehler from time to time and do see them slowly coming and going so I know they are around, that was just my first sighting

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've not seen a single one on the road here in Silicon Valley, but I think that may change soon as the local dealership is set to receive mine, along with a large allocation of customer orders, on Aug 12. Hopefully there won't be too many S in that group, as I'd like to relish the exclusivity for a bit!

·
Registered
17 Posts
To avoid your wife having mental health issues, if you stake out University Ave going north from Dundas Street, to around Queens Park, at about 6 most evenings during the week, mostly in the inside lane heading around the park, to Harbord Street westbound and if you are quick, you might see me wizzing by in a Rhodium Silver S with vanity plates. Or 5 minutes later going up Spadina around the Casa Loma and past Spadina Village north of St Clair. I live close by but you will never spot my vehicle in front of my house because it is always garaged. What better things do you have do to anyways during the rush hour?

I have seen one other on the road, a dark blue model designation unknown since I was behind it and it was not an S in Spadina Village going southbound one morning at about 9 am.

LOL! I am in Bloor West and work south of Pearson, but it's almost worth me driving that way just on the off-chance - my wife would finally be able to tell me to shut up about it, but there's a risk I'll be there every evening...October seems so long away!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw only one so far on Sunday (July 31st) while driving to Los Angeles (Italian Racing Red) when I was going to take delivery of mine. I stay in San Diego but I haven't seen one other than mine. What is surprising is, all dealers in San Diego are saying that it sells out very fast and they already sold bunch of it but I am not seeing it on road.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I've not seen a single one on the road here in Silicon Valley, but I think that may change soon as the local dealership is set to receive mine, along with a large allocation of customer orders, on Aug 12. Hopefully there won't be too many S in that group, as I'd like to relish the exclusivity for a bit!
I've had my S for 2.5 mos and have not seen another one. But Jag San Jose is showing they have massive inventory for awhile now, so I don't think availability is the issue. It may be they're a terrible dealership whom has just had a ton of canceled orders, not sure.

·
Registered
310 Posts
LOL! I am in Bloor West and work south of Pearson, but it's almost worth me driving that way just on the off-chance - my wife would finally be able to tell me to shut up about it, but there's a risk I'll be there every evening...October seems so long away!
Here are some other spots to stake me out, most business days in the City Hall Parking lot 4th level 4P at the back away from everyone else. My vehicles are anti social. You can get a real good look because I am parked and not even around.

Most Saturday and Sunday mornings sometime between 7 and 8 on the Allen Road or Bathurst Street either coming or going from my wife's and mine favourite bagel bakeries which are different. Worth the Saturday or Sunday morning drive anyways just to get hot just out of the oven real Toronto bagels, something Bloor West does not have although you have great Eastern European delis, bakeries and fresh produce stores, no to mention the best gourmet store in the GTA, the Cheese Boutique. Bloor West is a really nice area of the City.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here are some other spots to stake me out, most business days in the City Hall Parking lot 4th level 4P at the back away from everyone else. My vehicles are anti social. You can get a real good look because I am parked and not even around.

Most Saturday and Sunday mornings sometime between 7 and 8 on the Allen Road or Bathurst Street either coming or going from my wife's and mine favourite bagel bakeries which are different. Worth the Saturday or Sunday morning drive anyways just to get hot just out of the oven real Toronto bagels, something Bloor West does not have although you have great Eastern European delis, bakeries and fresh produce stores, no to mention the best gourmet store in the GTA, the Cheese Boutique. Bloor West is a really nice area of the City.
I take it you really want to be seen

1 - 20 of 74 Posts