Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a S model with ICP. Is anybody know how to let fresh air in when the AC turn off ? I am trying to push recirculation button but no response (no yellow light) when AC is off. The following is what the manual saying for recirulation.

Recirculation: Press for timed recirculation (timed recirculation operates for 4 minutes) or press and hold for continuous recirculation. Press again to switch off.

For me, the recirulation buttons only works when the AC is turn on. I am really want to let fresh air go in to the cabin when I want to, thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
Recirculating stops outside air from entering...so if your goal is to get outside air in, you don't want to enable recirculation.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
"Recirculation" means you are "recirculating" the Air INSIDE the vehicle !
If you want the Air from Outside , just turn your fans on ! Don't push that button !
You can also use the Recirculating Button when you are using Heat as well !

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your replies, however, I don't feel any outside air into the cabin when recirculation disabled. In the matter of fact, the recirculatin button have no response (not able to turn on or off) when the AC is turned off. Is anybody having the same problem ?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Thats how it's supposed to work, the windows fog up quickly without it. Something to keep in mind is that the AC isn't always on even when lit unless you are in manual climate. In auto climate it turns it on and off as needed to maintain the set temp. As said above you use the fan without recirc for more air. You may also want to check your auto recirc settings for air quality.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts