Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased aftermarket 20 inch staggered rims for my 2017 F Pace 35t. I was told by Mr. Tire that in order to have them installed, I'd have to modify the lug nuts(?) and add spacers in order for the rims to fit...and even then...the vehicle may not handle as well on the road, and could potentially ruin my axle.

Will I run into this issue with all aftermarket rims, or was I sold the wrong size?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
17FPace,

If you ordered the proper rim setup with the right center bore then I'd say they are wrong, but I'm guessing since they say you need spacers that you probably didn't order rims with the correct center bore. The center bore on the F-Pace is 63.4mm with a 5x108 Spacing. It is normal for you to have to run different lug nuts for different type of wheels. the lug nuts depend on the rims you purchased. What did you buy?

·
Registered
10 Posts
New lug nuts is nothing as some rims require longer spline nuts due to the depth of the rim. If you go rims with the incorrect offset then you will need to run spacers. The stock offset on 20" factory wheels is 44 so if you are at an offset of 40 or under you should be fine. The center bore is another issue as if that is too small then you need spacers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts