Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just bought a 2017 F Pace S as a daily driver and both of us dislike the stock rims it's coming with. However, neither of us agree on look of new wheels. Can I see some of y'all's aftermarket wheels?

I've included his favorite and mine. Thanks!
(His is the blue and mine is the grey.)

·
Registered
2017 Jaguar F Pace 35t R Sport
468 Posts
The grey's wheels, on the blue car!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Here is a shot of my SVR with both the stock rims and my ACE Alloy Convex rims from my 2017 F-Pace First Edition. I run the Convex's now during winter on the SVR with Snow tires. The SVR rims are staggered 22s. The Convex's are 22x10.5 ET 35s all around.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the wheels on the blue f-pace. They’re blaque diamond’s bd-11 22x10.5 ET 38. I think they look great. Im taking them off Thursday because I am putting my stock suspension back on along with my double helix. If your in so cal and interested PM me id give you a good deal for them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
19” AXE EX12 Rims 35 offset on my 2017 F-Pace... available in larger diameters .... purchased from element wheels. Photo taken this morning in Michigan winter!
I like the balance between all black and all silver these wheels bring . Personally I don’t care for all black wheels unless someone wants an all black ‘Darth Vader’ car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Curva C300. These are identical to your #1 like that you listed. These are 20" x 10.5" on all corners with zero rubbing. I am running Goodyear 285/45/20s. I live in Michigan so I stuck with 20" wheels due to the crummy roads. These are pretty reasonably priced as well coming in under $1200 for the set.
IMG_0026.jpg
IMG_0028.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1,893 Posts
It's funny that you call them rims. They are wheels, your grandfather's car had rims and hub caps.:giggle::cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's funny that you call them rims. They are wheels, your grandfather's car had rims and hub caps.:giggle::cool:
Mike,
I agree! I'm originally from the UK (a Brit) where we always call them Wheels however I picked up the term 'RIMS' sometime during my last 20 years here in the US.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mike,
I agree! I'm originally from the UK (a Brit) where we always call them Wheels however I picked up the term 'RIMS' sometime during my last 20 years here in the US.
Pop - Soda
Tyres - Tires
Wheels - Rims
All based on where you came from is how some things are spelled or referred too.

·
Registered
2017 Jaguar F Pace 35t R Sport
468 Posts
No spokes? My grandfathers' cars had wheels and hubcaps. My great grandfathers' cars, carts, and carriages had rims, spokes, and hubs. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
We just bought a 2017 F Pace S as a daily driver and both of us dislike the stock rims it's coming with. However, neither of us agree on look of new wheels. Can I see some of y'all's aftermarket wheels?

I've included his favorite and mine. Thanks!
(His is the blue and mine is the grey.)
View attachment 73065 View attachment 73066
Where did you find the lower rear trunk spoiler? What brand is that, looks amazing!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Where did you find the lower rear trunk spoiler? What brand is that, looks amazing!
That is not their F Pace that you see in the picture. They just attached the picture of the Gray F Pace to show what rims they liked. The F Pace pictures was done by a high end tuner with completely new body flares, custom made wheels and spoiler. I think it is Hermannson or something like that. I agree that spoiler looks nice. I have seen others custom made that go just under the rear deck lid Jaguar logo and wrap onto each rear quarter by about 6". Kind of like a duck bill spoiler.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts