Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I've been lurking for a while reading up on all the ICTP issues, but pulled the trigger and now I'm waiting on delivery of a black F-Pace S in March (hopefully earlier). I decided not to go with the black package because I like the contrast of the matte silver grille surround on the black car. But I'm thinking of switching out some of the other silver trim (along the lower bumper and sides) with the gloss black parts. Will this be a difficult task, and can I even order the black package parts from the dealer as a separate purchase? Thanks!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey guys. I've been lurking for a while reading up on all the ICTP issues, but pulled the trigger and now I'm waiting on delivery of a black F-Pace S in March (hopefully earlier). I decided not to go with the black package because I like the contrast of the matte silver grille surround on the black car. But I'm thinking of switching out some of the other silver trim (along the lower bumper and sides) with the gloss black parts. Will this be a difficult task, and can I even order the black package parts from the dealer as a separate purchase? Thanks!
Why not just paint the appropriate parts?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts