Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I got my Fpace S 2021, I didn’t know it didn’t have Keyless entry, so I was thinking if There’s a way to add it please let me know, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
2016 3.0TTD
193 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello,

I got my Fpace S 2021, I didn’t know it didn’t have Keyless entry, so I was thinking if There’s a way to add it please let me know, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks
According to the online build website, all 2021 FPace models include keyless entry as standard equipment. My 2019 S has keyless entry. All door handles should have the dimple and no obvious keyhole. Make sure you know the drill. Fob in pocket. 4 fingers behind the door handle to open. To lock all doors, I make a fist and place my thumb on the dimple, ensuring that none of my fingers get near/behind the handle.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I agree with skrapes, you should have keyless entry. Make sure you are doing things right.

·
Registered
2016 3.0TTD
193 Posts
Please let us know what the customer service agent tells you. I am really looking forward to the answer on this one. I cannot believe that JLR would build a car without keyless entry in this day and age.

Stu

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please let us know what the customer service agent tells you. I am really looking forward to the answer on this one. I cannot believe that JLR would build a car without keyless entry in this day and age.

Stu
Apparently they do. They replied saying the S trim doesn’t have the keyless entry feature

·
Registered
2016 3.0TTD
193 Posts
Esofied,

Thank you for getting back to us. I now have to assume that they build different trim packages for different market segments. Everything shipped to Australia has keyless entry as standard equipment. I know that my 3.0TTD isn't available in all markets.

Stu

1 - 8 of 8 Posts