Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I have a FPace 30d S-line MJ2017 with adaptive Dynimcs and configurable dynamics.
But i cant feel a difference between the 2 damper settings normal and sport.
I tried it a few times while driving over the same roard. I think the damper react exactely the same.

2 options:
  • I expect too much from the system: the system works fine, but i cant feel the slightly difference
  • the system doesnt work: i dont get any kind of error, both in the cluster and via obd default reader.

Can you give me a hint what i can do.
Is the difference between the 2 settings really so small or do I have an error but cant it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
in JLR SDD i find only these 5 entrys to dynamic:

Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Screenshot

maybe its the dynamic response module?

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I seen a definite difference when Dynamic was turned on in all three of my F-Paces, from the First Edition purchased in 2017, to my two SVRs, a 2019 and a 2021. The car floats a bit when in normal mode, not bad its just clearly a softer ride. It is clearly firmer but not harsh when in dynamic

·
Registered
250 Posts
In my experience, putting in sport I don’t believe changes the damper settings. It’s when you turn dynamic on when steering response stiffens up and dampers settings changed.

Just to make sure we’re talking about the same thing. There’s normal, sport, then dynamic :)

Sport just changes shift points and maybe throttle response.

Or maybe I’m misunderstanding the question which could be possible :)

Reactions: PA-FPace-F
1 - 4 of 4 Posts