Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
nice! I couldn't get them cuz that will just be my downfall... speeding tickets galore.

·
Registered
42 Posts
That looks really chintzy and ricey, IMO. To each his own, though...YMMV and all that.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Woops..didn't realize those were actually on your ride, speed...I thought they were some company's pics...wasn't trying to be d!ckish :) .

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'd change mine to the Al ones since my R sport comes with black ones. Anyone here wants to sell me their Al ones :)?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Their list price is even more outrageous than the $100 8"x11" side cargo net accessory.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Now that I've had my FP for a week, the thing that irritates me the most is the cheap plasticy feeling of the paddle shifters. I really want to replace them with the aluminum ones, but $570 is really pricy. I'm still hoping to find some for less.

Has anybody run across some that are replacements and not stick ons, like in the link above?

Thanks
Kerry

·
Registered
254 Posts
Found them in the UK for less than in the states.

Total cost including shipping was a little less than $420. Not great, but saves $150. :)

https://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/

Kerry

·
Registered
148 Posts
The the default paddles in the S aluminum (sorry, "aluminium") or just metalized plastic? They feel fine to me and I don't have any issues with them, but just curious.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I haven't ever been in an S, so I don't know. Just know that mine feel really cheap, and since my hands are constantly touching them, it seems right to replace them.

What else would I have spent $420 dollars on??? :laugh:

Kerry

1 - 20 of 47 Posts