Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased the "Luxury Loadspace Carpet Mat"? (T4A4217) I need to use the $100 off coupon from Jaguar soon.
Appears to be the matching item that should have been included with the carpet mats that are part of the Luxury Interior Upgrade Package.
Pretty ridiculous pricing at $269, but I think it might be nice.
Otherwise will probably get the windshield sunshade (about $50) and the medium cargo organizer (about $75).
Hate to let $100 off go to waste.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Has anyone purchased the "Luxury Loadspace Carpet Mat"? (T4A4217) I need to use the $100 off coupon from Jaguar soon.
Appears to be the matching item that should have been included with the carpet mats that are part of the Luxury Interior Upgrade Package.
Otherwise will probably get the windshield sunshade (about $50) and the medium cargo organizer (about $75).
At least use it on something at the dealer ..Buy a couple quarts of oil to have on hand and some Antifreeze, brake fluid..stuff you could use between scheduled services.;)

Reactions: Cat Lady

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
At least use it on something at the dealer ..Buy a couple quarts of oil to have on hand and some Antifreeze, brake fluid..stuff you could use between scheduled services.;)
I never received one of these coupons :(
Isn't it just for accessories?

·
Registered
335 Posts
A bit unrelated. Sorry but, I've only had my petrol Fpace for a couple of months and 2.5k miles. Just curious. Would you say I'll need to replenish the motor oil before my first service?

My petrol Audi consumes about 1qt of oir in between oil services and so I keep extra oil in the trunk all the time.

I'm curious if I need to do this for the Jag as well.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts

I'm opting for the full coverage Plastic/rubber rear Jag mat. You just never know what you are going to chuck in the back, and those plastic/rubber mats are pretty bulletproof...if something happens to spill... fully power washable and not going to smell. JMHO

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm opting for the full coverage Plastic/rubber rear Jag mat. You just never know what you are going to chuck in the back, and those plastic/rubber mats are pretty bulletproof...if something happens to spill... fully power washable and not going to smell. JMHO
I've seen the rubber mats on the f-pace. For what its worth i gotta say they are NICE. Well, they are certainly much nicer than any other rubber mat i've seen on the market.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
I've seen the rubber mats on the f-pace. For what its worth i gotta say they are NICE. Well, they are certainly much nicer than any other rubber mat i've seen on the market.
If you are referring to the Rear Cargo Mat that comes with the *Protection Package* , I can testify that it is VERY NICE indeed ! It is made of pretty THICK Rubber , and pretty much covers the entire cargo floor ! Last weekend we had *12* 40-lb. Bags of Top Soil and *4* 40-lb. Bags of Salt back there ! I would not attempt stuff like that , if I did not have a Cargo Mat back there !

Funny Side Note , it did kinda look like our F-Pace was doing a *WHEELIE* the whole way home !!! >:)

Reactions: Dakar09

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
If you are referring to the Rear Cargo Mat that comes with the *Protection Package* , I can testify that it is VERY NICE indeed ! It is made of pretty THICK Rubber , and pretty much covers the entire cargo floor ! Last weekend we had *12* 40-lb. Bags of Top Soil and *4* 40-lb. Bags of Salt back there ! I would not attempt stuff like that , if I did not have a Cargo Mat back there !

Funny Side Note , it did kinda look like our F-Pace was doing a *WHEELIE* the whole way home !!! >:)

Well hey, that's why we bought her another "SUV" ... so we can put a great rubber mat back there, and haul stuff. I will be glad when mine gets here so the wife will quit asking me... I need to borrow the JEEP to go get some thing ! She will have her own then ! And a right stylish one to boot !:D

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
117 Posts
Mine came with the thick rubber cargo mat. While it looks nice, it doesn't really fit very well. It's a little too big for the space and doesn't sit flat. I thought it would relax from the heat over time but not so much. Someone here made a thread about how to make it fit better. Don't remember how but it's here somewhere in case yours doesn't fit right.

·
Registered
17 Posts

Besides being NICE the practicality will be awesome. Mine will be mostly used for my two young boys!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Besides being NICE the practicality will be awesome. Mine will be mostly used for my two young boys!!
Hey Bonkers , if those two *ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE* *SPOILED ROTTENweilers* are going to be getting into the back of your F-Pace , I would suggest thinking about one of these Cargo Area Liners , either from Jag or Aftermarket !!! It appears to have a total surround protection , as well as a flip-down protector for the Rear Bumper !!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Bonkers , if those two *ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE* *SPOILED ROTTENweilers* are going to be getting into the back of your F-Pace , I would suggest thinking about one of these Cargo Area Liners , either from Jag or Aftermarket !!! It appears to have a total surround protection , as well as a flip-down protector for the Rear Bumper !!!

Oh wow ..... what is it? I mean what brand and all ..... I haven't seen one with cushion side walls.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Oh wow ..... what is it? I mean what brand and all ..... I haven't seen one with cushion side walls.
This photo is of the *Jaguar* website ! Go to the *Accessories* page , and then click on *Interior* , and you should find it ! I think it is $225 , but that doesn't seem too bad for FULL Wall to Wall and Floor Coverage , PLUS the Flip-Down Rear Bumper Protector ! You might be able to find something similar on eBay or Amazon !

Reactions: Bonkers

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I have one of those cargo area liners from the Jaguar dealer's parts department. I've had it for at least eight months. Excellent protection. And I just spent my $100 Jaguar gift certificate on a second Jaguar cargo collapsible container.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
I have one of those cargo area liners from the Jaguar dealer's parts department. I've had it for at least eight months. Excellent protection. And I just spent my $100 Jaguar gift certificate on a second Jaguar cargo collapsible container.
The one with the sidewalls , and flip-down bumper protector ?
If so , I'll have to check it out at the next MEET & GREET !!! :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
I wanted to get the OEM sunshade too. But the SA told me that it doesn't fit properly. And sure enough we tried it on and boy everything fits easily except the rear view mirror part. Why would that be OEM if it doesn't fit easily at all. It's beyond me. Now I have to scout to look for aftermarket ones.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ended up with the medium collapsible cargo organizer (C2C28120) and the sunshade. Came to about $50 out of pocket. Disappointed to hear about the fit. Haven't tried it yet.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I wanted to get the OEM sunshade too. But the SA told me that it doesn't fit properly. And sure enough we tried it on and boy everything fits easily except the rear view mirror part. Why would that be OEM if it doesn't fit easily at all. It's beyond me. Now I have to scout to look for aftermarket ones.

@DPK can you comment on this? I know you have the OEM sun screen for your F-Pace.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts