Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in an area where Q-5s, X-5s, a Cayennes and Volvos etc all drive by with regularity to head up their houses in the hills. Lots of nice cars but its fun to be driving around in the 'ol Odyssey Red F-Pace with a smile on my face. Then today as I pulled up to make a right turn at an intersection there was a beautiful cesium blue F-Pace waiting to turn right onto the street I was turning off of.

As if at a signal each of us got a huge grin and gave the other a massive thumbs up in mutual appreciation.

Fun Moment.

I had seen him once before but it was the first time we got to acknowledge each others fine fine taste:D

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
It sounds like quite a memorable "moment" ! Have you two set a date yet ? >:)
If so , let us know where you're registered at !!! ;)

·
Registered
575 Posts
That type of comradery is missing from so many brands nowadays. I can't wait to get into an F-Pace this summer and give giddy thumbs up to other owners. Now to see if any women drive them around here....

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I can't be the only woman on this forum.....I know I've seen at least one other post lol.

Reactions: IdahoF-Pace

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
That type of comradery is missing from so many brands nowadays. I can't wait to get into an F-Pace this summer and give giddy thumbs up to other owners. Now to see if any women drive them around here....
If you see them. I've only seen one F-Pace since we picked ours up last month and it was parked in Philly. Loving the exclusivity of this vehicle.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I have seen about six in the Toronto area and one in the parking lot, I park in close to my office.

What is upsetting, about three weeks ago, I saw one in a driveway one street over from my house and to make matters worse, the same colour, Rhodium Silver. I have driven by a few times and there it is, an interloper copy cat!! My g-d what has the world come too can't they have at least selected another colour!!.

Alas, mine is an S and the neighbor's is not!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Since I rode off the lot in mine, over three weeks ago
have not seen a single F pace anywhere.

I know this will change

1 - 10 of 10 Posts