Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
F Pace Expert
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The summary of the results of the 3G problems survey can be found at the following link:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!ArqDL-Xepf-egfk3Nc4BNJW8_pSKRw

I have mailed the results with a cover letter urging action to Mr. Peter Pochapsky, Customer Relationship Centre Manager, Jaguar NA

Feel free to print the results and supply to your dealer's service folks to prove you aren't crazy and that this is more than a one off problem :)

Hope this stimulates some action by Jaguar but honestly I also found out concurrently with this survey that some action may be forthcoming, nuff said until I know it's real.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Great idea and great job! Thanks for taking the lead on this. Please keep us posted regarding any response.

And, yes, I was one of the people responding. It would be great to have a reliable 3G connection.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Thanks VZX, solid input, hopefully you'll get a response from him.

·
F Pace Expert
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Curious, has anyone else with flaky 3G sent survey results to their dealer service dept?

Might behoove you to do so sooner rather than later. Similarly, if you are one of the folks who haven't told your dealer about 3G problems do so soon.

·
F Pace Expert
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Heard back today;

Dear ------:

Thank you for your correspondence to Jaguar Land Rover North America's Customer Relationship Center Manager, Mr. Peter Pochapsky. Your matter was forwarded to me for handling on his behalf. We are glad that you took the time to write to us.

Please rest assured that your matter will be investigated thoroughly. Our offices will be closing shortly for the holidays, however, I will begin researching your Jaguar experience now and will follow up in the New Year with next steps on how we can address your 3G concerns. Your Executive Case # *******.

I look forward to following up with you. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

----------------

I thanked her for the contact and noted that I was supplying info for all of with flaky 3G not just me. Also noted that my dealer's service dept is working with Jaguar on the issue as well in my individual case.

I'll say it one more time, if you have not let your service department know about flaky 3G if you have the problem do so ASAP

Reactions: MKenM

·
F Pace Expert
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you have the flaky 3G problem please PM me I have some news. Again, only if you have flaky 3G.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks for taking you time to do this on behalf of everyone that has problems w the 3G. This car is too good to have problems like this go unanswered.

·
F Pace Expert
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Again, PM me if you have flaky 3G. I now have apparently 100% solid 3G.

·
Registered
26 Posts
VZX-CO - my 3G worked for 10 mins before it lost connection and never regained it albeit a myriad of trials to reinsert, etc. etc. The latest SIM card replaced (by my dealer) my first one card that never worked (no connection whatsoever). (I can't reply to yr PM since I don't have 15 published messages yet).

·
F Pace Expert
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
VZX-CO - my 3G worked for 10 mins before it lost connection and never regained it albeit a myriad of trials to reinsert, etc. etc. The latest SIM card replaced (by my dealer) my first one card that never worked (no connection whatsoever). (I can't reply to yr PM since I don't have 15 published messages yet).
PM'd you the info.

·
Registered
12 Posts
What do you know. My F-Pace prestige has been at the shop for 3 days now trying to get my 3G (incontrol wifi) working with no luck. I think they are getting some "telematics" unit replaced but I am not confident that they have debugged it or if they are just guessing.

·
F Pace Expert
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts