Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

is it possible to have three child seats (f.e. Having two CYBEX Solution X-Fix and one without isofix) at the rear? Didn't find an answer about that yet. If we use both isofix at the rear, will there still be enough space to put a third child seat in the middle? How much space is there left then?

Thanks.

Kind regards

Ronny

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
This is going to totally depend the seats you are using and the size of them. I think you would be able to get two normal seats (infant or toddler) of reasonable with into the normal seat positions (ones with latches). And a booster or narrow booster with a back in the middle. But I think 3 toddler seats side by side would be a challenge unless they are a very narrow model of seat. The F-Pace is plenty wide (almost as wide as a F-150 I believe), and the middle position in the rear is wider than normal for an SUV of the F-paces size, but the only way to truly know is to take your seats with you to the dealership when you go see the vehicle and try it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
^^That. I think you can do two isofix seats and a booster in the middle, but three across may be pushing it.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
If you are willing to spend the $$$, and NEED three seats across the back, the Diono brand should fit. I have two and they are very narrow, although I do not have my F-Pace yet, I am confident they would fit.

·
Registered
239 Posts
As mentioned above, it may depend on brand(s), but we were able to get 3 in: one forward-facing, one rear-facing, and one booster in the middle.

Of course, I also got the 3 into my F-Type, but this time the kids don't have to ride in the trunk.

Reactions: MTGRL
1 - 5 of 5 Posts