Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have these on their F-Pace? Please post a photo or two. I've never seen them on any F-Pace. I can't even find an Internet photo of an F-Pace with the chrome 22 inch Turbines. I'm considering those wheels but won't spend 4K without seeing them on an F-Pace.

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
RoonieQ has them on his *Caesium Blue FE* ! And as far as I know , Jacob Martin has them on his Glacier White , and I think he wants to SELL them , PLUS he is supposed to be at the MEET & GREET in April ! And also baherrick has them on his Ammonite Grey !

·
Registered
536 Posts
Does anyone have these on their F-Pace? Please post a photo or two. I've never seen them on any F-Pace. I can't even find an Internet photo of an F-Pace with the chrome 22 inch Turbines. I'm considering those wheels but won't spend 4K without seeing them on an F-Pace.
GRVR your on top of everything! ;) Here is my Ammonite Grey with the turbine wheels. Get a lot of good comments about them. Before I purchased I did a google search for the Ammonite grey with these wheels and couldn't find anything.

http://www.fpaceforum.com/forum/f-pace-owners-registry-check-area/24961-my-ammonite-s.html

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GRVR your on top of everything! ;) Here is my Ammonite Grey with the turbine wheels. Get a lot of good comments about them. Before I purchased I did a google search for the Ammonite grey with these wheels and couldn't find anything.

http://www.fpaceforum.com/forum/f-pace-owners-registry-check-area/24961-my-ammonite-s.html
Thanks for the photos. The Turbines look gorgeous. I just can't decide if it is worth the 4 grand to get them. I can do a lot with 4 grand, like renew my Vikings season tickets. The Turbines seem to hide the calipers. What color are the calipers?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Thanks for the photos. The Turbines look gorgeous. I just can't decide if it is worth the 4 grand to get them. I can do a lot with 4 grand, like renew my Vikings season tickets. The Turbines seem to hide the calipers. What color are the calipers?
The calipers are red and they actually show up pretty well. I really liked these wheels all along but like you I was leary about the cost. I started to order a MY17 with the 22" helix wheels but I was too late and I couldn't wait so I found this one with the turbine wheels at a local dealer and decided to go for it. Definitely expensive but for me it was just another distinguishing option on the F-Pace. The tickets are only going to last for about 6 months but the wheels will last for years to come! :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Also they are actually not chrome but are polished aluminum. A little different look than chrome....
Trek - They look great on the Caesium Blue FE. My only pic is in my garage on the site.

Finish - true they're not chrome; but they're not polished aluminum either as compared to the polished Orona wheels on my 2011 XJL which indeed look like polished aluminum. The "chrome" Turbines have almost a mother-of-pearl aspect to them under certain lighting. Exquisite and very unique.

Pull the trigger!

·
Registered
50 Posts
RoonieQ has them on his *Caesium Blue FE* ! And as far as I know , Jacob Martin has them on his Glacier White , and I think he wants to SELL them , PLUS he is supposed to be at the MEET & GREET in April ! And also baherrick has them on his Ammonite Grey !

Correct on both accounts. If anyone in the area wants to see them in person (to get a better idea) let me know. Im in Central NJ right off 78

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Correct on both accounts. If anyone in the area wants to see them in person (to get a better idea) let me know. Im in Central NJ right off 78
78 is my road to and from Manhattan. I travel across NJ, between PA and NY, all the time. I may want to stop by and take a look, but not until the snow melts. My kitty kat is a garage prince. He doesn't deal with ugly stuff like salt and slush, ice and snow. That's Acura's job.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
78 is my road to and from Manhattan. I travel across NJ, between PA and NY, all the time. I may want to stop by and take a look, but not until the snow melts. My kitty kat is a garage prince. He doesn't deal with ugly stuff like salt and slush, ice and snow. That's Acura's job.
I only wish my F-Pace FE could be so lucky, but I love driving it so much it looks like this right now

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Hey @Pretty kitty ,
that's what the burner elements on my Toaster look like when they heat-up !!!:giggle:;):cool:

Reactions: NixMo

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,391 Posts
How bright is that at night ? Does your state have laws about red lights on the front of cars ?
in Texas I could not run that on my car.

(b) Except as expressly authorized by law, a person may not operate or move equipment or a vehicle, other than a police vehicle, with a lamp or device that displays a red light visible from directly in front of the center of the equipment or vehicle.

DP

1 - 20 of 21 Posts