Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crappy iPhone pic taken in my parking garage at work, but gives you the idea. They're real pieces.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Hey RoonieQ ! There's alot of *KA-CHING* in that *BLING* !!! >:)

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I really enjoy how far away you are from the right line, no chance of someone dinging the door. I think those wheels go really well with the Casieum blue paint though, nice choice.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really enjoy how far away you are from the right line, no chance of someone dinging the door. I think those wheels go really well with the Casieum blue paint though, nice choice.
Thanks. :laugh:I take no chances with risky parking spots...and at my work there aren't many that fit the bill.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thanks. :laugh:I take no chances with risky parking spots...and at my work there aren't many that fit the bill.
Is that a heated garage? NICE!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I am planning to get the Turbines when I go back to my summer tires at the end of April. I'm using the dark grey Double Helix wheels that came from the factory as my winter wheels. I put my All-Season tires on those. But I also have to pay for my season tickets to the Vikings for 2017. :)

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Yeah...they were not cheap.
Oh' I Know !!! ;) *$4K* Option , to be EXACT !!!
I had them on my BRG Build , that never happened . . . . . YET !!! >:)

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Despite the cost, and having never seen them in person up close before ordering, I was REALLY pleased with them when they finally arrived and I saw them for the first time. They have almost a mother-of-pearl -like finish to them. Very unusual and they completely change the look of the FE.

I'll still undecided which will be summer/winter going forward. Either way, there's no bad choice. And everything has been CeramicPro'd to help protect from the elements plus cleaning is a snap.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Wow. Just wow! So beautiful. Now all you need is to make sure your tires have that black wet look. The contrast will really bring out the Turbines. I've gone back and forth over which brings out the Caesium more awesomely (new word) the gray and black Double Helixes or the Turbines. I can't decide.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That wet black look on tires is near impossible in the winter in Toronto as there's too much salt on the roads. Just keeping the vehicle clean is a big enough challenge and always short-lived. :(

·
Registered
278 Posts
Normally I think anything bigger than 20" (even on the large SUV's like Yukon) look too flashy and too aftermarket. The FP is one of the only SUV's I think looks in place with the 22's. Still, the 20's are for me but the 22's look good.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Wow. Just wow! So beautiful. Now all you need is to make sure your tires have that black wet look. The contrast will really bring out the Turbines. I've gone back and forth over which brings out the Caesium more awesomely (new word) the gray and black Double Helixes or the Turbines. I can't decide.
It's not a TUFF decision in my opinion Trek !!! They BOTH bring out the Caesium *AWESOMELY* , but each in their own way !!! I think the *Gun Metal Grey Double Helix* give it a little more "STEALTY TOUGH GUY" Look , whereas the *CHROME TURBINES* really give it a "KA-CHING , BA-ZING , yet CLASSY* Look !!! I do feel that the *Chrome Turbines* look GREAT with the Satin Chrome Door Finisher , which brings the whole look together !!! I say *A+++++* for either Choice !!! Let us not forget , it is an *F-PACE* , so it is going to be pretty hard to make it LOOK Bad !!! ;)

P.S. "Awesomely" is NOT a "new word" , it's in the dictionary , and my auto-correct allowed it !!! Sorry ! >:)

Reactions: Trek
1 - 13 of 13 Posts