Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was able to send the PDF attachment to the original poster via private message. They have since confirmed the process worked and has a correctly branded key now. Thanks everyone for your guidance with the forum. New to the forum, but not to Jags.:geek:
ME too- Having same issue. Could you kindly sharecthe pdf.

Is it so top secret it can't just be posted here?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all,

Atatached is the Activity key programming. Please do not ask me for help... unfortunately, I went thru these instructions multiple times, but I could never get the needed menu (3Dbox and car logo) to show up on my activity key The instructions for using the nRF connect don't match up on some of the menus - atl east not on my Android. MAybe some of you will have better luck!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same issue: I have a land rover logo on my activity key instead of a Jaguar one. Would be great to get the procedure mentionned in one of the previous post!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Me too, took to the local dealer who had the key for a week and a half and then the car for three days too (had another thing to get fixed but suggested needed car and key to fix this) but have now told me I need to take to the dealer that sold me the car and watch!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts