Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The DPF/SCR system such as clogged DPF's, DEF injector issues, Short trip driving having adverse effects on DPF filters? Placing a 2018 order quite shortly and still waffling over 20D vs 25T. Ordering this weekend !
The vehicle will see SOME road time every week or so, but will be short trips of 5-10 miles mostly in stop and go traffic in all 4 seasons. I know diesels need to run, but we are more interested in 35+ mpg and not having to refuel every week... Is it mostly quiet and smooth?

What is current owners opinions, Please?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've had my 20D since October and have about 7k miles on it. I drive about 5 miles a day, round trip. but at least once a month I take a weekend trip of several hundred miles and I have driven once to South Florida adding another couple thousand miles.

Absolutely no troubles. very quiet and smooth.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I drive 25 miles/day RT in heavy city traffic and was worried about this, but 3500 miles in, it's been problem-free. I do make a point to get out and run it once a month. I get about 30MPG in city driving, and about 45 on the highway. Super-smooth and quiet. Couldn't be happier!

Reactions: MTGRL and stbentoak

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well its on order now so thank you both... Hope we are as happy as you are !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts