Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

20c Update

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  PA-FPace-F 
#1 ·
There is a new ICTP update that is 20c. I haven’t seen the release notes to know what the update actually fixes. Also a system update as well. First time I’ve seen the system update since OTA

#3 ·
I downloaded the update yesterday evening, I was having issues with the previous ICTP Version S20B with my radio/audio not working on occasion for an ignition cycle. Found the release notes on the I-Pace form (below), looks like a small update for the F-Pace but I hope it fixes the issue.

....looks like the issue of navigation/live accounts not remaining logged in still hasn't been corrected :rolleyes:

Release notes S20C:

#6 ·
Here’s hoping it fixes my intermittent USB operation lately when using Apple CarPlay. It’s been perfectly fine in the past, but just over the last few days before I got the 20c notification it started acting up, cutting out then immediately reconnecting. I haven’t noticed any obvious changes after the update.

Reactions: PA-FPace-F
#7 ·
Hey guys, I emailed my service writer to attempt to get my SVR set for the 20C release since I have yet to see it come down. He emailed me back and said it was ready and when I went to start the car up I got the notification about a software update but it wasn't 20C, it was the 19.2 update to the software update that is below the ICTP update. I think if I remember right it's title communications software or something like that. I'm not sure what version I had beforehand, but I'm not upgraded to version 19.2 but I'm still on 20B of the ICTP software. Hopefully, he'll release 20C for me tomorrow.

Anyone else get the SOTA for the comms software to go to 19.2?

#9 ·
Johnny, yes I think the dealer needs to enable it to happen for your car. I should have said that I'm NOW upgraded to 19.2. It was slightly different from the ICTP update in that once you allow it to start you need to be able to leave the car for at least 20 minutes. The car is immobilized during that timeframe according to the message it shows. Now I just need them to get me 20c.

Reactions: JohnnyLightning
#11 ·
haven't driven it eough to know. I just installed the Car2Play adapter this morning and it's working fine. I would think this comms software update is not something we typically interface with but is the background software that perhaps controls thing like the Remote Start App integration and other such things. ICTP update is what I really need to get to 20C like some of the rest of the folks here.

haven't heard back from my Service Advisor yet on that.

Reactions: JohnnyLightning
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.