Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a 2021 F Pace with the factory installed tow hitch I can see a pic of?

·
Registered
2021 F Pace P250, Bluefire Blue
3 Posts
I don't have a great picture right now, but hopefully this helps
20210321_103322.jpg

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the pics. Did that hitch come on the car from the factory or was it installed at the dealer. Is it an aftermarket hitch or a Jaguar factory part?

·
Registered
465 Posts
My hitch looks the same, and it was factory installed.

·
Registered
2021 F Pace P250, Bluefire Blue
3 Posts
This is a factory installed hitch. I ordered it as an option when I ordered the vehicle. Here's a better view of it from under. What isn't shown is the towing electronics -- these use a neat hinge that hide from sight but can be easily pulled down when needed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
In case this is relevant for you as mi e is a 2017 35T . I purchased an aftermarket Kurt Trailer Hitch from etrailer for $227 and fitted it myself. I did not need the wiring as I only use it for carrying bikes.
I saved a bunch on the Jaguar hitch which the dealer would have fitted for me.
However, Warning ...fitting was a pain in the arse! You have to remove the rear bumper and then fit it behind the steel strengthening crossbrace which unbolts. Took me 3 hrs.
The OEM jaguar solution is definitely more elegant and doesn’t stick out as much if you want to pay the $$$$$.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I totally agree that the price the dealer charges is a lot and I could have done it myself and saved a ton but I guess I must have been in the mood to spend money or I wouldn’t have been at the Jaguar dealer in the first place😂

1 - 8 of 8 Posts