Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some discussion about this wheel:

I wonder if there is a way for some bright customizer to do something like this with the gray inserts?

Those are F Type wheels

The carbon fiber is screwed on, here is the wheel with the inserts removed

Back of actual Jaguar carbon fiber insert

Wonder how much it would cost for someone to fab up these in carbon fiber for our F Pace wheels? Also this assumes that they are screw on inserts like the F type?

How much I would pay for that since I do like how great they look on Eiger gray so no big hurry to spend more on wheels I already like....but it is something I might consider if it seems to be that easy to swap them out.

Anybody want to pull a wheel off their brand new SVR and take a peak and shoot some pictures of the backside?

Even better, someone with the official parts catalog see if they have a part number like the carbon fiber F type inserts?

Thanks to ProDrive305 for this pic, imagine carbon fiber inserts instead of the grey on those wheels, am I crazy? Mirror caps as well? Hmmmm.

BTW, my soon to be on a boat SVR is this exact color,wheel, spec. Inside I stayed with black alcantara since if I got red I would like that color 95% of the time but would absolutely hate it about 5% of the time. Black works for me all the time, can't see dirt easily, etc.

·
Registered
21 F-pace SVR
45 Posts
I don’t think ur crazy at all. It’s ur ride and should mod it to suit ur style. Think it could definitely look good, especially with matching carbon mirror caps.

For me, I really like the stock setup. Those inserts match the eiger gray almost perfectly so to my eyes, it nicely ties the wheels to the body and already visually looks great.

I swapped my stock eiger mirror caps for gloss black at delivery and love how that makes them visually disappear into the tinted glass and gives it a more sporty vibe.

Definitely following to see what someone might come up with. Wish I had ur request a week ago. My wheels were off for ceramic coating and I coulda asked the guys to take pics easily.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Some discussion about this wheel:
View attachment 73402

I wonder if there is a way for some bright customizer to do something like this with the gray inserts?

View attachment 73403

Those are F Type wheels
View attachment 73404

The carbon fiber is screwed on, here is the wheel with the inserts removed

View attachment 73405

Back of actual Jaguar carbon fiber insert

Wonder how much it would cost for someone to fab up these in carbon fiber for our F Pace wheels? Also this assumes that they are screw on inserts like the F type?

How much I would pay for that since I do like how great they look on Eiger gray so no big hurry to spend more on wheels I already like....but it is something I might consider if it seems to be that easy to swap them out.

Anybody want to pull a wheel off their brand new SVR and take a peak and shoot some pictures of the backside?

Even better, someone with the official parts catalog see if they have a part number like the carbon fiber F type inserts?

Thanks to ProDrive305 for this pic, imagine carbon fiber inserts instead of the grey on those wheels, am I crazy? Mirror caps as well? Hmmmm.
View attachment 73406

BTW, my soon to be on a boat SVR is this exact color,wheel, spec. Inside I stayed with black alcantara since if I got red I would like that color 95% of the time but would absolutely hate it about 5% of the time. Black works for me all the time, can't see dirt easily, etc.
Carbon inserts on the alloys would be super sexy :) I am planning on some wrapping on the car in a few weeks time. I will post up what's been done when complete.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Those new wheels with the grey inserts match the trim perfectly I wouldn’t change it .
I’m getting carbon mirrors to match the interior there’s going to be lots of exposed carbon on my front bumper and rear diffuser also all matching in . I’m getting vossen 23 inch gloss black wheels on mine to tie in with the carbon and gloss black the car already as . Each to there own but you could get the inserts carbon dipped that wouldn’t cost much at all

1 - 4 of 4 Posts