Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

2021 SVR Details Thread

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  NJSVR 
#1 ·
So.... I am reading some of you have received your 2021 SVRs. I started this thread to see if I can coax you into posting details about your experience, specifically:
  • Detailed Pics inside and out
  • Your thoughts on the ride, comfort, power, sound, IPad (cough) excuse me, Pivi Pro.
  • Quality on fit and finish
  • Your dealer experience (discounts offered, etc).

Please share...

miT

#4 · (Edited)
Exterior redesign is beautiful. Optional 22s look awesome in my opinion. Interior photographs a little bit brighter red than it actually looks. Interior quality is excellent. Alcantera everywhere is awesome.

Pivi Pro works well, but I haven't had time yet to fully explore/customize. The software is really slick with nice animations, etc. Lots of potential here for an infotainment system that will last a long time without getting outdated in a year or two.

Screen does not look like a tacked on ipad in person.. it integrates nicely and is perfectly in reach.

Comfort is surprisingly good. Highly suggest setting tire pressures to "light load" which is around 35 psi. Really helps the ride quality. And dynamic mode is just a click away. I've only inched up to 3-4k rpm at times and the thing just takes off. Almost impossible to feel this thing's potential on public roads. Exhaust is awesome. I smile every start up.

Dealer experience was good. Initially they offered at MSRP but I was able to negotiate down a bit, and get some black lug nuts included.

#7 ·
Eiger Gray looks really nice! There's a reason pretty much everyone on this forum has gotten one in Eiger Gray.. But it's very hard to photograph the color, it's much better looking in person. Best way to describe it is a medium/warm gray.. Which looks really distinctive, because most other cars are either silver or dark gray. Also hides/integrates the gray accents nicely. In the standard colors, I would consider the red if you really want to stand out. Gray is a bit more stealth/sleeper. The SV pallette colors are really cool but prices a bit steep in my opinion.

#9 ·
Im gonna have my Eiger SVR Xpel covered (whole front end) on the 19th but that’s a gloss. I think a matte overlay on the gray would look good though. I’ve seen a bunch of matte rovers around here and they look awesome. Personally I prefer the gloss look and am also having mine ceramic coated, but you should style it the way you like!

Other than the cost, if you don’t like it, just remove it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.