Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some spy shots. Looks pretty much the same for the most part although a lot is covered up.

2021 F-Pace

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'd expect it to follow in the footsteps of the f-type changes.
probably somewhat slimmer lights (not as big a change as the f-type's already dated looking lights compared to the already blade shaped lights on current F-Pace)
open/larger front grill and more sculpted nose
adjusted rear valance

the interior changes could be more exciting if it was all covered up like they said... Maybe they'll finally have a center console for something more than change and a car charger haha

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Maybe it might look like this

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree with Stephen.513 I think the headlights will end up being more similar to what we have today and the new XE, rather than the F-type, a least from the spy shots. It doesn't look like they are as thin as the F-Types in those shots.

I also agree that the interior will probably look identical to the XE with the F-Pace dimensions.

·
Registered
924 Posts
To me the changes are ultra subtle. Have to go back and forth to even discern the differences. Was beautiful before, still beautiful now. Glad they added the digital dash display.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I agree with Stephen.513 I think the headlights will end up being more similar to what we have today and the new XE, rather than the F-type, a least from the spy shots. It doesn't look like they are as thin as the F-Types in those shots.

I also agree that the interior will probably look identical to the XE with the F-Pace dimensions.
Those rims on that test vehicle are super interesting... they're huge. 22's?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts