Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She looks great! I think I can see double J blade DRL's and those new 22's look sick! Is it just me or does this prototype look slightly lower? I wonder if they will get rid of the satin gray accents and replace them with high gloss black ones.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
It does look to me like it might be sitting marginally lower. it also looks like perhaps the front bumper may have changed a little bit.

For me the interior changes are probably just as important to see. Hopefully we might get a peek at that soon.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Is that a roll cage in the back?
like the wheels, lights look like they’ll be inspired by the new f-type
And maybe a more muscular front? Looks like a bit more of a hood bump plus air intakes
Hope if they do go gloss black they can find a material that doesn’t scratch/swirl when you breathe on it.

also interested in what’s under the hood and the exhaust note.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is that a roll cage in the back?
like the wheels, lights look like they’ll be inspired by the new f-type
And maybe a more muscular front? Looks like a bit more of a hood bump plus air intakes
Hope if they do go gloss black they can find a material that doesn’t scratch/swirl when you breathe on it.

also interested in what’s under the hood and the exhaust note.
I reckon they will add the 575hp for the facelift... more than likely the reason why they put the 550 in the first place because they knew the facelift would be coming soon.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Larger wheels/lower profile tires mean less traction in snow/ice. Not always good, unless you're in a warmer climate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts