Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got a 2021 F-Pace and prior to posting I read up on the other forum threads for disabling this through the module by the rear fuse panel. The only issue was when I removed the carpet and saw that the module the auto stop/start plugs into wasn't there. I didn't see any kind of module at all that is similar to the photos. I called the dealership and of course they won't disable this 'feature'. Does anyone have any idea where else to look or point me in the right direction? Any help would be greatly appreciate. Thanks!

I've attached a few photos also. Maybe its hidden and I'm not looking in the right place? The second and third photos are pictures of behind the rear light where the module should be (I think?):

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have a 2020. My module is right where the red arrow in your picture is. It is a real pain to touch. It is screwed to the back of the car, kinda behind the tail light. The screws that hold it in run front to back, not side to side. That is the same for the plugs. To plug them in you would push to the back of the car.

I hope that helps. Good luck.
This is what the module looks like. It is a bad pic, but you get the idea.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help! I'm going to check again in a little bit. I'll update with what I find.

·
Registered
32 Posts
The module you are looking for is not there on the 2021. I don’t believe anyone with a 2021 has been able to figure out how to disable auto start stop. Just wanted to save you the hassle of looking again and removing the carpet and trim.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I want to disable this and the "HOLD FEATURE". Both should be OPTIONS not defaults.

I have an appointment to fix an audio problem (distorted sound on 5/10/21. I will try and talk to the technician at that time about the new location of the Auto start/stop module. I will repost or edit this post after I return.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I just got a 2021 F-Pace and prior to posting I read up on the other forum threads for disabling this through the module by the rear fuse panel. The only issue was when I removed the carpet and saw that the module the auto stop/start plugs into wasn't there. I didn't see any kind of module at all that is similar to the photos. I called the dealership and of course they won't disable this 'feature'. Does anyone have any idea where else to look or point me in the right direction? Any help would be greatly appreciate. Thanks!

I've attached a few photos also. Maybe its hidden and I'm not looking in the right place? The second and third photos are pictures of behind the rear light where the module should be (I think?):

View attachment 73421

View attachment 73422

View attachment 73423

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently purchased a 2017 F Pace & the auto stop/start button amber light was on so the system wasn't working anyway but I usually select it off before I drive. My questions are should I still disconnect it? And should I have it repaired? Or just leave it alone since it seems like Jaguar has a lot of issues with this system.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I want to
I recently purchased a 2017 F Pace & the auto stop/start button amber light was on so the system wasn't working anyway but I usually select it off before I drive. My questions are should I still disconnect it? And should I have it repaired? Or just leave it alone since it seems like Jaguar has a lot of issues with this system.
You may want to see if the module is in place. If it is not, that may be the reason. But…. In any case, If it is the way you want it, don’t mess with it! I have a 2021 and I would rather deal with a light than this thing shutting down at every light!!! 🤬

1 - 12 of 12 Posts