Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
If I ever buy this one, the first thing I would do is change the rear valance and go with round exhaust tips :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
I’ll take my ‘19 S exterior all day long. But I do like the interior and larger screens etc!

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,416 Posts
Now that I've had time to go through it in detail, this is what I like and don't like:

• Looks like Wireless charging and maybe even Bluetooth Car Play may be available. These would be big ones for me. Would be a big miss to not include them. Would also like to see the CarPlay screen to see how it looks on that big screen.
the front pad IS a Wirless charger. Not sure about Bluetooth AirPlay have not heard anything about that yet.

DP

Reactions: FirstAscent

·
Registered
1 Posts
the front pad IS a Wirless charger. Not sure about Bluetooth AirPlay have not heard anything about that yet.

DP
It has Carplay. My question is if it has wireless Carplay.

Also, why do they think people would want to wear a watch as a key? Let us use our phones please

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
actually, the phones or the watch should work for a Key.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I am suprised there are any complaints! The only bad

What is it about the pre-facelift that is so much better than the 21?
It’s not that I don’t like it, but as PA mentioned, but new it’s the grill and rear taillights.
I like the inset grill as opposed to the flush grill, and I like the dip in the taillights on mine.

The 21’s look more...classy? Not sure that’s the right word, but less sporty for sure.

For example, I think the Velars look sweet but the fpace more sporty which is what I wanted for this vehicle

Reactions: JREvans

·
Registered
344 Posts
This video goes into more detail of some of the new features:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts