Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up our new 2021 F-Pace, but realized the Mic isn’t working. We first noticed when a phone call came in, we could hear the other party, but they could not hear me. When I turned off bluetooth on the phone, the other side could hear me. We really realized it must be the mic when trying to play with the voice, to search for some points of interest. We always get a voice saying, no voice input received, so, must be the mic. Anyone else had problems with that?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Just curios, can you get the car to do a voice command? My voice command doesn't do ANYTHING well, but it will do something when I try. Just wondering if your issue is a car thing, bluetooth thing, or a phone thing.

·
Registered
21 Jaguar F-Pace P400
21 Posts
I have not had an issue with my 21. Have you tried just speaking "Hey Jaguar" (no need to push any buttons) and then after a few seconds (the screen will change) follow it up with something like "set temperature to 72 degrees"?

I also have been able to use the vehicle mic when clicking text to speech on my iphone when sending a text.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just curios, can you get the car to do a voice command? My voice command doesn't do ANYTHING well, but it will do something when I try. Just wondering if your issue is a car thing, bluetooth thing, or a phone thing.
seems to be a car thing. Bluetooth connects, I can hear the other party. My car wont get any commands, get a message; “no speech received”. So the mic in the car must be unplugged or whatever it could be. I will get with my sales guy tomorrow, that is very frustrating. Hopefully they get my in this week, because my phone connection is not usable, i cannot give any commands, just navigate or call.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts