Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We purchased our 2021 FPace in Feb and the deal was to have an activity key added. The dealership says they are not available, but they following up every month, according to the dealership. It has been almost an half a year and there is still no word of when it might be available. Does anyone have added an activity key and has some insight?

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
This is interesting. I got my 2021 SVR with an Activity key, ordered from the factory in November with the key, and delivered in May.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
what if your ordered vehicle comes with one? Would that hold up delivery? Or would they just get it to you later...? I'd hate to see that hold up the whole show...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Chips are slowing down everything. That sucks because I saw they had entire commercials on TV about those activity keys! I have a 2019 and don't think it was offered then ( don't quote me on that), but it's a cool idea!

·
Registered
9 Posts
what if your ordered vehicle comes with one? Would that hold up delivery? Or would they just get it to you later...? I'd hate to see that hold up the whole show...
Jaguar has a TSB about the activity key if the vehicle was supposed to have one. They are still delivering the vehicles just without the key. When Jaguar gets keys you will get yours.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We purchased our 2021 FPace in Feb and the deal was to have an activity key added. The dealership says they are not available, but they following up every month, according to the dealership. It has been almost an half a year and there is still no word of when it might be available. Does anyone have added an activity key and has some insight?
Please keep up posted on how this goes, Noel. I didn't want to wait for it to be built for me so I bought my 2021 F-Pace in May from my local dealer's on-hand inventory. The activity key (Convenience package) was the only feature missing that I really wanted in my car. My salesman told me an activity key wouldn't work since my car didn't have the appropriate module already installed. I saw the activity key for sale on Jaguar.com and once again asked my salesperson if he was sure it wouldn't work and he again said it wouldn't work for my car. That would be dope if it worked.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Jaguar has a TSB about the activity key if the vehicle was supposed to have one. They are still delivering the vehicles just without the key. When Jaguar gets keys you will get yours.
Not true.. Picked mine up yesterday and activity key was in the glovebox.... Just came off the boat July 10th....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts