Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
Just got back my fpace from service, and they are staying that they are unable to enable the winter wiper mode on the 2020 model. And would require a approval letter from JLR.

Can anyone advise if you managed to get this option enabled?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
100 Posts
A lot of struggles on this through out the forum. I have the heated windshield and the winter wipe park mode is enabled MY18. I’ve heard others say if you don’t have the heated windshield it’s not available. All I can say is the only consistent thing on this issue is JLR inconsistency.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A lot of struggles on this through out the forum. I have the heated windshield and the winter wipe park mode is enabled MY18. I’ve heard others say if you don’t have the heated windshield it’s not available. All I can say is the only consistent thing on this issue is JLR inconsistency.
And this one also has a heated window

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I’ve heard others say if you don’t have the heated windshield it’s not available.
I don’t have the heated windshield option, but my dealer was able to add the winter mode a few years ago.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is anyone aware of whom you can contact at JLR to assist with this?

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,391 Posts
This is a customer preference, there are only 7 of them and can be enabled by the dealer with no issues, usually the dealer will ask what your preferences are then set it up for you. They are all on one screen and it’s a simple enable or disable. Here is a screen shot of each one separated. This is how my F-PACE Is setup.

now you can see why I don’t understand why a dealer will not tack care of the customer...

your not gonna a need authorization to say disable auto fold mirrors in the winter, for example.

thanks
DP

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts