Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start off with how much this truck kicks ass. So much fun to drive . I have the opportunity to get the 2021 SVR straight up traded on the 2019. I'm struggling with new front end. And the rumor is that it's not as throaty.
Thoughts?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I traded my 2019 svr for the 21 mines still not arrived but the new interior is on another level , the front end is more modern looking and both rear and front lights look much sleeker. From what I’ve heard of the exhaust it still sounds amazing

·
Registered
36 Posts
Let me start off with how much this truck kicks ass. So much fun to drive . I have the opportunity to get the 2021 SVR straight up traded on the 2019. I'm struggling with new front end. And the rumor is that it's not as throaty.
Thoughts?
I would go with the 2021 if I were you. The updated interior will keep you up with the Jones's so to speak which might not concern you but after owning it for a few years you'll probably appreciate a newer infotainment system that is simple, very intuitive, and updates itself. In addition, I've heard nothing but great things about the HUD and the new braking system. Keep in mind, Jaguar pledged to go all-electric by 2025, meaning this is one of the last renditions of the F-Pace SVR. You could wait a year or two longer and see what other improvements they make but I have a feeling that we're looking at the final rendition of the FPace SVR minus a few differences.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the responses. @Zarakoff @RJSJag. I pulled the trigger on the 21 and now the waiting game starts. My Dealer will have one this May but it isn't the color combo im looking for.

·
Registered
21 F-pace SVR
45 Posts
Thanks for the responses. @Zarakoff @RJSJag. I pulled the trigger on the 21 and now the waiting game starts. My Dealer will have one this May but it isn't the color combo im looking for.
Nice! Congrats! You’ll love it! Btw - if doing PPF when you get it, you may wanna have them skip the headlights. A very reputable place did my 21 SVR full nose last week and advised me to skip the lights. He does a lot of the range rovers from local dealers and said he’s been advised that if the headlights fail for any reason, JLR may blame it on the PPF and deny warranty claim. This place does ALOT of high end cars and I’m sure knows what they’re talking about. Just sharing a learning.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@NJSVG Thank you for the response. I noticed you have the same interior that I have on my build. I have the same on my current 19. Love it ! PPF will be done the day of pickup.
Is the exterior Santorini Black?

·
Registered
21 F-pace SVR
45 Posts
@NJSVG Thank you for the response. I noticed you have the same interior that I have on my build. I have the same on my current 19. Love it ! PPF will be done the day of pickup.
Is the exterior Santorini Black?
Yea I love the interior too. Just treated the alcantara with Pinnacle Black alcantara protectant and the leather with ColourLock to protect against dye transfer! Looks amazing. My exterior is Eiger gray, but I really like the vehicle in black too. Came from a black SRT Jeep so wanted something different.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts