Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi, everyone so I have owned my Jag for a little over a year now and its time to move on so I am selling my F-Pace. It is a great car but I have an RSQ8 coming in June. my car has about 18k miles the car is wrapped in xpel stealth and will come with 3 sets of wheels all in excellent condition.

Here are the pics of my car with all the sets of wheels I have. Total of 3 sets. Stock, Zito Performance Wheels(blACK) and BC Forged wheels(gold).

Car is Firenze red with red interior. The car is wrapped in Xpel Stealth, had the car wrapped right after picking it up. The bits that are blacked out is something called auto flex higher end plastic dip if you will looks like paint. Everything can be reverted back to stock. KustomKoatingz in New Jersey did all that work. All my cars go to him he's one of the best around. The windshield is tinted with LLumar Air 80 film so its completely clear and the sides are tinted to match the rear also llumar film. There are no other modification done to this car. It has every option except the upgraded sound. I can send a picture of the window sticker if needed. Car has 18,XXX miles currently hardly driven, have owned this car for a little over a year now. I am asking $72k firm.

·
Registered
105 Posts
My Dad really likes my car and lives in NJ. Do you live in NJ too? It is probably too expensive (and red) for him. But you never know. Do you have a link to an ad?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nicely appointed car. But, with depreciation running about 15%/year (and it's now approaching 3 years old), the firm price is more than tempts me. Best of luck, though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts