Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Team: I'm new to the FPace but this is my 3rd Jaguar. I'm loving the ambient lighting ability - however I cannot figure out how to turn it on? Its not on the Extra Features screen. What am I missing?

·
Registered
MY21.25 P250
9 Posts
From ownerinfo.jaguar.com "The interior mood lighting can be adjusted for colour and intensity. Select Ambient lighting from the EXTRA FEATURES menu. The exterior lights must be switched on while changes are being made"
Note that exterior lights must be switched on.

·
Registered
28 Posts
There are 3 possibilities for "ambient lighting". 1) no ambient light strips at all. 2) single color, non-configurable ambient lighting. These are always teal in color and the only adjustment is brightness. However the brightness control is via the dash/interior light pop-out control knob located on the dash off to the side of the steering wheel. So, if you turn down the brightness of the ambient light strips, you're also turning down the dash brightness. 3) multi-color, configurable ambient lighting. This was an individually selectable option. Meaning, lower level trims probably don't have it unless the original buyer ordered/added it specifically. And some seemingly higher level trims may have it while certain vehicles of the same trims might not if the person who ordered it didn't include it. My 2017 S for instance does not have the configurable. The only way you know if you have the configurable (short of an original build sheet) is to scroll to the last screen on the touchscreen. Under EXTRA FEATURES, if you find an ambient lighting screen, then you can configure it there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts