Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ordering did open on Wed for 2018 units. They will arrive in May-June.. My replacement 2017 arrived today but I'm super busy so it's going to have to wait. Dealer is trying to see in Vista what differences

·
Registered
517 Posts
Awesome news! I just got an email from my SG a couple of hours ago stating that he is still unable to place an order, but hopefully it's just a matter of the dealership getting its next order allotment - and hopefully that will be soon! I know I haven't been waiting as long as some others (yet), but going from thinking I had an order placed to not knowing when I will be able to order is killin' meh.

·
Registered
286 Posts
How can you wait?
Just got mine. Even better than I remember.
Definitely headturning

·
Registered
517 Posts
It's because the ordering system doesn't have all the information in it yet
Makes sense. I just wasn't sure if maybe the dealerships get their allocations at different times. In any event, it sounds like it might be soon now. Thanks for the update.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I placed my order a few days ago and received a call saying they couldn't submit the order to Jag until mid February. I want to say the 16th, but I can't recall the exact date. It will be a 2018. Two dealerships told me the same thing. I think 2017's are done for any custom order at this point.

·
Banned
304 Posts
Anybody heard a official date that 2018 ordering will be available?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Sounds like it will vary dealer-to-dealer, as they receive their order allotments. I sent an e-mail just now to my sales guy to see when I can "get in line"! Fingers crossed. I was expecting to have to wait longer than the May/June timeframe, so that news is encouraging. Still might kill me to wait that long, tho.

·
Banned
304 Posts
Sounds like it will vary dealer-to-dealer, as they receive their order allotments. I sent an e-mail just now to my sales guy to see when I can "get in line"! Fingers crossed. I was expecting to have to wait longer than the May/June timeframe, so that news is encouraging. Still might kill me to wait that long, tho.
I would imagine dealers would get their new '18 allotments around the same time. But frankly think it would be wise to wait a bit after ordering opens up as I don't want to be "in line" waving a checkbook, as the dealer will have little incentive to negotiate.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone know the colors that will be available for 2018 for the Prestige 35t? I would like something along the lines of Estoril Blue if available.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Does anyone know the colors that will be available for 2018 for the Prestige 35t? I would like something along the lines of Estoril Blue if available.

From what I have read on this forum and from my sales guy, you are looking at the same colors as the 17's. They will all be renamed using the Land Rover's colors.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Estoril? Sounds like some feminine product...

·
Registered
112 Posts
You know it is a famous race circuit in Portugal, right?!

·
Registered
96 Posts
You know it is a famous race circuit in Portugal, right?!
Yeah, that's what I love about BMW M colors-- they are all named after race tracks around the world. IMO their take on Estoril blue is the best blue in automotive. Just the right hue, not too light/dark.

·
Banned
304 Posts
Yeah, that's what I love about BMW M colors-- they are all named after race tracks around the world. IMO their take on Estoril blue is the best blue in automotive. Just the right hue, not too light/dark.
Well BMW M colors choices are not always the greatest. Was leaning toward a M6 before I got my 650i but there is no red of any type available on the M6 - only Sakhir orange. No thanks.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts