Not the US site (yet), but the UK site has been updated with 2018 information.
- All the colors (except BRG) seem to have been renamed to the Land Rover names.
- Caesium Blue is now an option (sorry, Trek!)
- The wheels now have numbers instead of names, but it appears that the wheels from the FE are now an option (sorry, trek!)
- ICTP is now called "Navigation Pro"
- Dual screen view (the polarized display where driver and passenger see different content) is available - though it probably won't be in the US.
- The new Ingenium engines are there (20T and 25T) - I don't see the inline 6 as had been rumored.
- Supposed to be new power headrests, but I haven't seen those (Portfolio only, perhaps?)