Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum. Just purchased a 2017 Prestige with V6, technology package and other great options. This is my second Jaguar. the first one was the last of the XJS 12 cylinder convertibles, a 1995 model.

I love the interior of the FP, but, in my opinion, a Jag should have real wood in at least one spot. I would like to get a genuine Jaguar wood piece for the shifter knob surround. Currently its piano black. The doors have the etched aluminum, which is nice, and unusual. Does anyone know where to get a real wood, genuine Jaguar shifter surround piece. I dont want any stickers or wraps. Sacriledge!

·
Registered
77 Posts
New to the forum. Just purchased a 2017 Prestige with V6, technology package and other great options. This is my second Jaguar. the first one was the last of the XJS 12 cylinder convertibles, a 1995 model.

I love the interior of the FP, but, in my opinion, a Jag should have real wood in at least one spot. I would like to get a genuine Jaguar wood piece for the shifter knob surround. Currently its piano black. The doors have the etched aluminum, which is nice, and unusual. Does anyone know where to get a real wood, genuine Jaguar shifter surround piece. I dont want any stickers or wraps. Sacriledge!
What kind of wooden lining are you interested in? 5 kinds of panels are produced. I changed my piano lac to wood

1 - 2 of 2 Posts