Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've seen a couple pics while going through the forum in the past of F-Paces with 10 or 10.5 inch wide 21 or 22 inch rims. I've searched and can't seem to locate those pics or threads.

If you guys who did this are still out there, can you post some pictures here and provide me with the specs you went with with respect to 10 or 10.5 inch's wide and the offset you have?

I'm eager to change over my summer setup to 10 or 10.5 inch wide rims in either 21 or 22 inch diameter when spring comes in 6 months, i'm looking for options and what the setup would be. I would like to move the outer rim outboards about 1/2 to 3/4s of an inch. I think the F-pace would look pretty mean with more rubber width and a slightly wider track.

I could go with the stock rims on my FE with spacers, but I think that is a poor approach for a vehicle of this caliber.

I'm eager to see some picks from the back and side of the vehicle on your setup if you have wider tires/rims over stock.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Folks, I thought I saw a couple of folks with 10" wheels at some point. Are you guys not out there anymore?

·
Registered
21 Posts
PA-FPace-F - I am running 285/35/22 summer tires on aftermarket 22x10 wheels with a 20 offset. This is what they look like on my DSB F-Pace S. I love the look of the wider track and more aggresive offset. What do you think?

Attachments

Reactions: johnfpace

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dreman, I do like the size of the tire and the way they sit. Those rims do look good with your color. Do you have a shot looking down the side of the car or from the back? I'm interested to see how well the tires fill the wheel wells and if the stick out beyond the fenders at all. On my FPace I would prefer them not to stick out beyond the fenders.

Thanks for replying. Very nice F-pace you have there.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Unfortunately I don't and I have now switched back to the 20" stocks for the winter. I can tell you that it does not extend past the fender at all as I'm not fond of that look. I'll ask others who have taken pictures of my car if they have pics. Otherwise, I can get you pics but it will have to be in the spring.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately I don't and I have now switched back to the 20" stocks for the winter. I can tell you that it does not extend past the fender at all as I'm not fond of that look. I'll ask others who have taken pictures of my car if they have pics. Otherwise, I can get you pics but it will have to be in the spring.
Thanks i won't be doing anything till Spring anyway! Got the winter tires on the 22 double helix's now.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Have you considered just adding wheel spacers to widen the wheel stance a little?

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JohnPace, thanks for the pics, the 22x10s look good on your F-Pace. Any chance you have a shot or two from the back or down the sides of the car?

theRamsta, yes I have thought about the spacer, but with the current 22s you would easily see them. I'm also not only looking to push the outside of the rim to the edge of the wheel well to fill them up better and the wider track, I'm also looking to get a fatter tire into the mix. I would prefer to stay with 22x10 all around so I will be able to rotate as well.

I'm planning for the current 22s to end up being my winter setup with the Pirelli Scorpion winters.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JohnFPace,

Very nice. That is exactly the pics I was looking for, thank you for taking and posting them. They fill out the wheel wells perfectly and end up not being too wide in the front which was a concern I had. Do you have the offset for these wheels specifically?

·
Registered
2,114 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts