Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2017 TRANS-AM SUPER DUTY (SD-455) , with *1,000-HORSES* !!! >:)

This *BAD BOY* debuted at the New York Auto Show !!!

*FEAST* your EYES on this !!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
T/A

No images attached, however that car is AWESOME!

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No images attached, however that car is AWESOME!
Hello ! Are you saying that you don't see the *7* photos that I attached ???

If so , that is weird , because I can see them on my screen !

Maybe I need to remove some images from my file attachments !

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi GRVR!

Correct,..no pics attached or displayed with your post.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Let's try this again !

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I'm having weird issues with images and avatars on the site right now.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm having weird issues with images and avatars on the site right now.
Ok ! I just had *VR* check it out on her laptop , and she didn't even sign in , and the photo images showed up on hers just fine !

Oh' well , not much of a thread , if you can't enjoy the photos ! :(

THANKS for your reply !

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
517 Posts
GR I can see the photos in both your original post and the "try again." Just tell the others they aren't missing anything...............>:)

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice, but does it have cup holder covers, a locking gas cap, and a large fuel tank?
Great Points theweeb ! Great Points , Indeed ! I would have to say , not real Deal Breakers for me though ! :)

But so help me , if it comes with *Halogen Headlights* or *Sub-par Interior Materials* !!! >:)

I don't see a Fuel Door , and with *1,000-Hp* I assume the 100-gal. Gas Tank is where the Trunk would be ! ;)

P.S. I wonder if it will have an *ECO-MODE* ??? 0:)

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HEre's the problem... Pontiac brand is gone, so this is being called the BUICK Trans Am. Yuccch
As far as I know , it is made by an aftermarket company called *Trans Am Worldwide* !
So I don't think it would be considered a *Buick* ! ;)

P.S. I'm still trying to figure out how to link a page or article , to a post on this forum !
Otherwise , I would have done what theweeb did !
THANKS theweeb !!! My brother from a different mother ! >:)

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
P.S. I'm still trying to figure out how to link a page or article , to a post on this forum !
It is a horribly complex process.. you first have to go to the page, then highlight the URL, then copy it, using either "copy" or ctrl-c, then go to this very reply box, and either "paste" or ctrl-v.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
it is a horribly complex process.. You first have to go to the page, then highlight the url, then copy it, using either "copy" or ctrl-c, then go to this very reply box, and either "paste" or ctrl-v.
*url* ???????

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
GM discontinued production of; PONTIAC, OLDSMOBILE, SATURN and HUMMER in 2010..and has NOT resumed any production of them since....Just saying:|

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
As far as I know , it is made by an aftermarket company called *Trans Am Worldwide* !
So I don't think it would be considered a *Buick* ! ;)

Otherwise , I would have done what theweeb did !
THANKS theweeb !!! My brother from a different mother ! >:)
You are looking at an aftermarket modded version like a Hennessey Camaro. The actual, dealer sold Trans Am is coming back as a Buick. I believe the top of the line will have 840HP. It will compete with the Dodge Demon, which Dodge says will be quicker than the Hellcat. American muscle!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts