15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 13 Old 02-18-2019, 02:00 PM Thread Starter

City/State/Province: CA
(Thread Starter)
No spacers. 22x9 on all 4 corners. Sorry I don't know the offset. I purchased them off of someone and just had them test fit before I purchased.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 Old 02-18-2019, 03:39 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnztoy View Post
No spacers, just 22x9 on all 4 corners? What's the offset? Looks very good!

I was thinking 22x9 front and 22x10.5 in the rear. I'm not sure what offset to use.
In order to figure out exactly where your wheels will sit, leverage a site like this one. http://Willtheyfit.com

It will help you figure out exact offset if you are picking wheels that allow you to customize with your offset. If you aren't picking wheels that will allow that, you at least can see where they will fit when compared to the stock wheels you have on your F-Pace now.
bnztoy likes this.

2019 Ultra Blue F-Pace SVR in the house : 2017 Caesium Blue F-Pace FE - traded on SVR
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| 2018 BMW 440i xDrive MSport Convertible (wife's): 2016 BMW 428i xDrive Convertible traded on 440i MSport | 2014 Honda Pilot - traded on F-Pace FE | 2013 Honda Accord Coupe - Went to middle son | 2012 Audi Q7 (Wife's) - Traded on Pilot | 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport - oldest son Totaled
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| 2004 Acura MDX (Wife's) went to second oldest son | 2002 Acura TL Type S - after market Supercharged - traded on Infiniti
post #13 of 13 Old 02-22-2019, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA-FPace-F View Post
In order to figure out exactly where your wheels will sit, leverage a site like this one. http://Willtheyfit.com

It will help you figure out exact offset if you are picking wheels that allow you to customize with your offset. If you aren't picking wheels that will allow that, you at least can see where they will fit when compared to the stock wheels you have on your F-Pace now.
Great site, thanks PA

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page