11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 Old 02-09-2018, 06:14 PM Thread Starter
FPaceForum.com Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Jaguar F-Pace now available at Stealth Hitches

Stealth Hitches™ is a sponsor for this forum. We are happy to announce we have added our completely invisible hitch for the Jaguar F-Pace to our product line. Visible bars, visible receivers and bumper cutouts are not required, nor is ground clearance sacrificed. Our “latch block” is stainless steel and all our hitch components are made in the USA.
Check out Stealth Hitches website. If your vehicle is not listed, please call as we are constantly adding vehicles to our product line.
GRVR, NVA_FPACE, ttgautam and 1 others like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old 02-09-2018, 06:30 PM

City/State/Province: Maryland
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthHitches View Post
1. Our “latch block” is stainless steel
2. all our hitch components are made in the USA.
TWO THUMBS UP , for point 1. & point 2. !!!

I like the Catchy Name , as well !!! *STEALTH* !!!
Also , THANKS for coming through the Front Door , to join the Forum !!!
Some other SHADY Characters tried to come in through the Back Door , and they ended up gettin' the Super Moderator BOOT UP THE ***!!!
Welcome Aboard , and Good Luck !!!

NVA_FPACE likes this.

2017 F-PACE *S* Glacier White w/JET Interior , 20" Grey/Diamond Turned Blades , Technology Pack , Luxury Pack , Comfort & Convenience Pack , Driver Assist Pack , Black Pack , HUD , Manufactured July , 2016 - Purchased Sept. 10 , 2016
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- 2014 Ford Fusion
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- 2003 Ford E-350 Conversion Limousine Van 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel (still running strong)
- 1999 38-ft Monaco Executive Motorhome 450-hp Cummins Diesel (Vacation Home on Wheels) if we only had more spare time

Last edited by GRVR; 02-09-2018 at 06:34 PM.
post #3 of 22 Old 02-10-2018, 12:44 AM

City/State/Province: Escondido, CA
looks cool. i see the subaru option is coming soon. i will be watching for that one to get it ASAP. i already have the hitch for the Fpace. I signed on in the email at your web site
GRVR likes this.

MY2018 20d Prestige Silicon Silver, Adaptive Dynamics, Vision, Comfort & Convenience, Technology, Tow and Black Packages, SiruisXM Radio, Activity Key, Roof Rails, Delivered 10-7-2017

post #4 of 22 Old 04-29-2018, 03:03 AM

City/State/Province: Oregon
Garage
I have an F-Pace on order and I ordered the factory hitch, love the idea of this to clean up the rear end when not in use. I might have to cancel that option if I determine I won’t miss anything I may get from the factory hitch that I wouldn’t from this
post #5 of 22 Old 04-29-2018, 01:39 PM

City/State/Province: Atlanta GA
Garage
Factory Installed Hitch gives you:

1. Trailer Stability Assist:
When a trailer is correctly attached to the vehicle, the TSA system automatically detects when trailer sway is developing. When active, the TSA system gradually reduces the vehicle's speed by reducing engine power and applying the brakes to help regain stability control.
2. Hitch Assist:
Hitch assist displays a rear-view image to aid the process of reversing the vehicle to a trailer's tow hitch.
3. Tow Assist:
Use the tow assist feature when reversing the vehicle while towing a trailer. The touchscreen displays colored trajectory lines to indicate the predicted direction path of the trailer. Dependent on the vehicle's specification, the camera images can also be displayed on the touchscreen.

Ordered 10/3/16 Built 11/4/16 Delivered 12/8/16
2017 F-Pace S: IRR/Brogue/Satin Ash Burl/Oyster HL/Pano w Roof Rails/20" Blades.
Packages: Comfort and Convenience, Luxury Interior, Driver Assistance, Technology.
Heads Up Display, Tow Hitch Receiver, Activity Key

post #6 of 22 Old 04-29-2018, 02:24 PM

City/State/Province: Oregon
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyking View Post
Factory Installed Hitch gives you:

1. Trailer Stability Assist:
When a trailer is correctly attached to the vehicle, the TSA system automatically detects when trailer sway is developing. When active, the TSA system gradually reduces the vehicle's speed by reducing engine power and applying the brakes to help regain stability control.
2. Hitch Assist:
Hitch assist displays a rear-view image to aid the process of reversing the vehicle to a trailer's tow hitch.
3. Tow Assist:
Use the tow assist feature when reversing the vehicle while towing a trailer. The touchscreen displays colored trajectory lines to indicate the predicted direction path of the trailer. Dependent on the vehicle's specification, the camera images can also be displayed on the touchscreen.
Awesome thanks for the info! All of that does sound nice, even though I mostly use the hitch for a bike rack. However, it would be nice to have those features for anytime I am towing something (even though I have a truck as well for any real towing needed).

How do those features work exactly? Do you simply enable/activate them with the push of a button when needed or are they automatically activated somehow with a sensor/wiring on the factory hitch? If I really wanted to waste the money, would all of those features still work if I ordered the factory hitch and then installed a the stealth hitch later on?
post #7 of 22 Old 04-29-2018, 08:48 PM

City/State/Province: Atlanta GA
Garage
They should be automatic when you make the electrical connection.

To use Hitch Assist:
you must touch the hitch assist icon to display the guidance lines for vehicles with a single rear camera system.
Touch the settings icon to display the CAMERA SETTINGS menu, for vehicles with a surround camera system. Select ON from the Hitch Assist option, to display the guidance lines.

Tow assist has to be calibrated with a sticker that comes with the hitch, but should be automatic thereafter.
I personally have not used these features yet, but they sound pretty neat if they work as advertised.
FirstAscent likes this.

Ordered 10/3/16 Built 11/4/16 Delivered 12/8/16
2017 F-Pace S: IRR/Brogue/Satin Ash Burl/Oyster HL/Pano w Roof Rails/20" Blades.
Packages: Comfort and Convenience, Luxury Interior, Driver Assistance, Technology.
Heads Up Display, Tow Hitch Receiver, Activity Key

Last edited by skyking; 04-30-2018 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Hitch Assist clarification
post #8 of 22 Old 05-26-2018, 10:57 AM
jim

I’m thinking about getting one of these...does anybody have pics of one installed on an S?

TIA.

F-Pace S | Glacier White
post #9 of 22 Old 05-30-2018, 05:17 PM
gph

City/State/Province: Herndon, VA
I have a S and ordered the Stelth combo hitch today. It should be installed next Tuesday and will post pics.
jim likes this.
post #10 of 22 Old 05-31-2018, 10:38 AM

City/State/Province: Frisco, TX
Garage
Cool

Not sure why this link was not put I the original starting post. #marketingFail

Stealthhitches for F-PACE

2019 Silicon Silver with Light Oyster / Jet interior, 22" Double Helix Wheels, AS Tires, Technology Pack, Luxury Pack, Comfort & Convenience Pack, Driver Assist Pack, HUD, WiFi Connect pack, Loadspace luggage rails. Does anyone read these signatures?

Replaced 2017 Ingot R-Sport @ 12864 mi

A forum post should be long enough to cover the subject yet short enough to generate interest.

I have been told by a forum member that I’m a “Wealth of Knowledge” just know I can’t spell for shirt.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page