LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 02-05-2019, 11:01 AM Thread Starter

City/State/Province: North Carolina
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Jaguar of the Carolinas Annual New Member Meeting

I am not sure how many here are members of the Carolinas Jaguar Club, but they are having a new member meeting at the end of this month in a very cool location.

"Streetside Classics Concord.

Nestled between Race City, USA (Mooresville, NC), many historic race shops, beautiful Lake Norman, and of course downtown Charlotte, our corporate headquarters, and original showroom, has been providing classic car services for over a decade! We’re also just a few miles from the famed Charlotte Motor Speedway and Concord Mills Outlet Mall. Our newly built showroom is now over 50,000 sq. ft. and houses approximately 260 cars. With an ever-changing inventory, we are sure to have a little of something for everyone. "

I am considering the four hour drive just spend some time in the showroom, the pictures show vehicles I may never see in person. C2 Red Corvette, what is your cost . . .

Link to the event:

https://carolinajaguarclub.com/event...ember-meeting/
Attached Images

2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

1968 Corvette Convertible
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-05-2019, 12:08 PM

City/State/Province: Lake Norman / South Florida
Sounds like fun! Too bad we'll be out of town

King Fala (Lou)

King Fala
2019 F-PACE "S", (Silicon Silver)
2013 XJ SC V-6 (Indigo Blue)
2000 17.5 H.P. John Deere (John Deere Green)

2011 Lincoln MKX (went to good home)
2006 XJ8 (recently gone)
1977 XJS V-12 (long gone)
post #3 of 3 Old 02-05-2019, 12:28 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by theweeb View Post
I am not sure how many here are members of the Carolinas Jaguar Club, but they are having a new member meeting at the end of this month in a very cool location.

"Streetside Classics Concord.

Nestled between Race City, USA (Mooresville, NC), many historic race shops, beautiful Lake Norman, and of course downtown Charlotte, our corporate headquarters, and original showroom, has been providing classic car services for over a decade! We’re also just a few miles from the famed Charlotte Motor Speedway and Concord Mills Outlet Mall. Our newly built showroom is now over 50,000 sq. ft. and houses approximately 260 cars. With an ever-changing inventory, we are sure to have a little of something for everyone. "

I am considering the four hour drive just spend some time in the showroom, the pictures show vehicles I may never see in person. C2 Red Corvette, what is your cost . . .

Link to the event:

https://carolinajaguarclub.com/event...ember-meeting/
Do it!!! I'd go for the showroom too!!!

" Never mistake her silence for weakness. Remember that sometimes the air stills,
before the onset of a hurricane." - Her Silence ~ Nikita Gill

2018 F-PACE S "Carina" Corris Grey
2017 35t R-Sport "Quorra" Ammonite Grey Jet interior Light Oyster Stitch - Rendered Total Loss Derezzed ~ 8/16/2017 Odometer 9,548 gone too soon

Other Vehicles
2004 Jaguar VDP
1976 Jaguar XJ6L
Etc.
Etc.
Etc

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in