19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 72 Old 04-30-2019, 10:10 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_rooster9 View Post
Agreed and good point with Jon. Jon is unaware he is a Targarian, he's maybe immune to the fire, but doesn't know (far fetched again) and hence why he wasn't actually hurt by any of the dragon's fire blasts. Just my theory?
He is aware, was told in Episode 2, however, I'm sure he's unaware of the immunity.

2017 Ammonite F-Pace S
Technology, Driver Assistance and Convenience Packages
HUD and Tow Hitch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 72 Old 04-30-2019, 10:59 AM

City/State/Province: Chicagoland
Quote:
SPOILER ALERT......I liked yesterday's episode for sure, but also torn. I very much agree with what you said and additionally loved the new score, but thought it dragged in some scenes. But again, loved Arya springing in at the end. We have a death pool at work for the Battle of Winterfell, she was my #1.
Youre right though, the filming decsions employed during the battle sequences were at times difficult to watch, we actually switched TVs 5 minutes in to the episode, as it was so **** dark.
The scene with Jon and several others were difficult to imagine, even in the GOT reality.
Still loved it though!!
I really enjoyed that they tied off Arya's whole story arc of becoming an assassin with her killing the Night King. I never really a fan of her being sent to Braavos before this. Now it all makes sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakar09 View Post
I think I might be in the minority, but I despised last night's episode. I hate zombie movies, in general, and those "futile battle" scenarios, and this was both. And the Deus Ex Machina moments that spared some characters and made others unexplainable heroes really got to me. I probably should put my flamesuit on now, lol

but if you're talking about the lighting, it was terrible. I had to shut off all the lights in my living room (almost stepped on one of my rabbits). I think it was either done for eerie effect or to hide poorly done effects. Can't figure out which it was just yet.
Agree - I didn't like that this suddenly became a horror movie. Some of the 'being chased by zombies' scenes were a bit much. I think they could have cut about 10 minutes of this out of the episode.
Dakar09 likes this.

2018 BRG Model S, Built 11/10/2017, delivery 12/11/2017

Last edited by mkauffm; 04-30-2019 at 11:00 AM. Reason: a word
post #13 of 72 Old 04-30-2019, 02:21 PM

City/State/Province: Ontario
Yes true. I should have re-read what I wrote. In any event, do you think that he's aware that he is immune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgon View Post
Quote:
Agreed and good point with Jon. Jon is unaware he is a Targarian, he's maybe immune to the fire, but doesn't know (far fetched again) and hence why he wasn't actually hurt by any of the dragon's fire blasts. Just my theory?
He is aware, was told in Episode 2, however, I'm sure he's unaware of the immunity.

T. K.
Whitby

post #14 of 72 Old 04-30-2019, 02:32 PM

City/State/Province: North Carolina
Garage
Quote:
Yes true. I should have re-read what I wrote. In any event, do you think that he's aware that he is immune?
I wonder if he is fully immune, as he is only half.

On another note, the Red Witch comment on Arya closing eyes, including green ones. Cersei?

2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

1968 Corvette Convertible
post #15 of 72 Old 04-30-2019, 02:56 PM
DDM

City/State/Province: Florida
My favorite scene from he show.....lol
Attached Images

theweeb and Dakar09 like this.
post #16 of 72 Old 04-30-2019, 02:57 PM
DDM

City/State/Province: Florida
Little finger also had green eyes...I hope Cersi gets it either by Jamie or by Tyrion.
post #17 of 72 Old 05-01-2019, 04:05 PM

City/State/Province: Ontario
Agreed, I hope Cersi gets toasted. I'll be content with her undoing in any manner but would particularly enjoy a dragon toasting or by Jamie .... maybe pushing her off a castle wall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDM View Post
Little finger also had green eyes...I hope Cersi gets it either by Jamie or by Tyrion.

T. K.
Whitby
post #18 of 72 Old 05-03-2019, 11:54 AM

Garage
Quote:

He knows hes a Targarian at this point, but maybe the 1/2 Targarian and 1/2 Stark blood had him hesitant to test the theory of fire-proofing?

Arya's dagger is the one that was supposed to kill Bran in the 1st season. It's a Lannister weapon

Tony

2017 F-Pace R-Sport 3.5t in IRR, 1950 Ford F1 pickup
post #19 of 72 Old 05-03-2019, 11:54 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDM View Post
My favorite scene from he show.....lol

This is hands down the funniest thing I've seen in a looooong time!!! LMAO!!
DDM likes this.

Tony

2017 F-Pace R-Sport 3.5t in IRR, 1950 Ford F1 pickup
post #20 of 72 Old 05-04-2019, 12:05 PM Thread Starter

City/State/Province: Frisco, TX
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Agreed, I hope Cersi gets toasted. I'll be content with her undoing in any manner but would particularly enjoy a dragon toasting or by Jamie .... maybe pushing her off a castle wall?

Maybe Arya will steal Jamie’s face and kill Cersei since her name is on the list.

DP

2019 Silicon Silver with Light Oyster / Jet interior, 22" Double Helix Wheels, AS Tires, Technology Pack, Luxury Pack, Comfort & Convenience Pack, Driver Assist Pack, HUD, WiFi Connect pack, Loadspace luggage rails. Does anyone read these signatures?

Replaced 2017 Ingot R-Sport @ 12864 mi

A forum post should be long enough to cover the subject yet short enough to generate interest.

I have been told by a forum member that I’m a “Wealth of Knowledge” just know I can’t spell for shirt.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page