4Likes
  • 4 Post By aaschram

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 04-04-2019, 12:01 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
I own a 2017 R-Sport - just ordered a 2020 SVR

Hi All,

This is my first post as I just put down $2K to get the first SVR 2020 order slot from my dealer. I have a 2017 R-Sport and have really enjoyed it, but feel the need for speed! Enjoying all the posts on the 2019 SVRs that are currently being delivered. My dealer thought I could get the 2020 by August, hope he is right
PA-FPace-F, Gorgon, bnztoy and 1 others like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 04-04-2019, 01:39 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaschram View Post
Hi All,

This is my first post as I just put down $2K to get the first SVR 2020 order slot from my dealer. I have a 2017 R-Sport and have really enjoyed it, but feel the need for speed! Enjoying all the posts on the 2019 SVRs that are currently being delivered. My dealer thought I could get the 2020 by August, hope he is right
Congratulations! August will be here before you know it.

As one of those enjoying the 2019 SVR, I'm eager to hear what will change in 2020. So keep us posted when you get the info. If they go to 575 HP, I'm going to be pissed! LOL. Nah, I'm loving mine, intend on keeping it for some time.

Congratulations!

2019 Ultra Blue F-Pace SVR in the house : 2017 Caesium Blue F-Pace FE - traded on SVR
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| 2018 BMW 440i xDrive MSport Convertible (wife's): 2016 BMW 428i xDrive Convertible traded on 440i MSport | 2014 Honda Pilot - traded on F-Pace FE | 2013 Honda Accord Coupe - Went to middle son | 2012 Audi Q7 (Wife's) - Traded on Pilot | 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport - oldest son Totaled
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| 2004 Acura MDX (Wife's) went to second oldest son | 2002 Acura TL Type S - after market Supercharged - traded on Infiniti
post #3 of 4 Old 04-04-2019, 03:48 PM

City/State/Province: Ontario
Congrats man, enjoy!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaschram View Post
Hi All,

T. K.
Whitby

post #4 of 4 Old 04-05-2019, 07:44 PM

City/State/Province: DC
congrats! I'm close to taking that jump too. Was offered their first/only 2020 allocation with order june, delivery july/august. still thinking about it, my quote wasn't as nice as it could be. Did they lock in the $2500 cash back, 0%, anything off MSRP, decent trade-in?

mine was something along the lines of
89.9k msrp
42.5k trade-in on 16k mile fully loaded 2017 S
no commitment on cash back or APR, just whatever is available at delivery

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page