LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 04-09-2019, 05:12 PM Thread Starter

City/State/Province: Frisco, TX
Garage
(Thread Starter)
2019 SVR exhaust on to a 2019 S

Went to the dealer today to get a parts list to add the SVR gated twin tipped exhaust on to my S model.

Parts I’m looking to order are rear bumper, rear bumper center cover, left side muffler, right side muffler. There is a small module that actives the exhaust when it goes in to Dynamic mode. The parts guy told me that with out the software trigger from the ECU that part would not work for me, he said to hard wire a 12V tigger.

So good news is they had part numbers,

Bad news only the mufflers are available, the rear bumper is not even available or had a price yet, part is too new.

The mufflers are $2209 per side so like $4500

Might have to rethinking this. I can have a custom exhaust made with active valve for the price of one

If you own a SVR don't get rear ended, your car will be waiting for part for awhile.

I’ll keep you posted.

DP

2019 Silicon Silver with Light Oyster / Jet interior, 22" Double Helix Wheels, AS Tires, Technology Pack, Luxury Pack, Comfort & Convenience Pack, Driver Assist Pack, HUD, WiFi Connect pack, Loadspace luggage rails. Does anyone read these signatures?

Replaced 2017 Ingot R-Sport @ 12864 mi

A forum post should be long enough to cover the subject yet short enough to generate interest.

I have been told by a forum member that I’m a “Wealth of Knowledge” just know I can’t spell for shirt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-10-2019, 10:35 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPinTX View Post
Went to the dealer today to get a parts list to add the SVR gated twin tipped exhaust on to my S model.

Bad news only the mufflers are available, the rear bumper is not even available or had a price yet, part is too new.

The mufflers are $2209 per side so like $4500

DP
Yikes! ****, that is a ton of coin for mufflers. Just to have the little baffle switch on each side.

2019 Ultra Blue F-Pace SVR in the house : 2017 Caesium Blue F-Pace FE - traded on SVR
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| 2018 BMW 440i xDrive MSport Convertible (wife's): 2016 BMW 428i xDrive Convertible traded on 440i MSport | 2014 Honda Pilot - traded on F-Pace FE | 2013 Honda Accord Coupe - Went to middle son | 2012 Audi Q7 (Wife's) - Traded on Pilot | 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport - oldest son Totaled
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| 2004 Acura MDX (Wife's) went to second oldest son | 2002 Acura TL Type S - after market Supercharged - traded on Infiniti
post #3 of 6 Old 04-10-2019, 04:36 PM Thread Starter

City/State/Province: Frisco, TX
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA-FPace-F View Post
Yikes! ****, that is a ton of coin for mufflers. Just to have the little baffle switch on each side.

There are some mufflers that JLR sells for about $7K each (F-TYPE SVR)

I might get the ones off the Range Rover SVR they look the same but are only $850 each

Still looking at options

DP

2019 Silicon Silver with Light Oyster / Jet interior, 22" Double Helix Wheels, AS Tires, Technology Pack, Luxury Pack, Comfort & Convenience Pack, Driver Assist Pack, HUD, WiFi Connect pack, Loadspace luggage rails. Does anyone read these signatures?

Replaced 2017 Ingot R-Sport @ 12864 mi

A forum post should be long enough to cover the subject yet short enough to generate interest.

I have been told by a forum member that I’m a “Wealth of Knowledge” just know I can’t spell for shirt.

post #4 of 6 Old 04-10-2019, 06:35 PM

Would something like this do it for you?

https://www.arden.de/shop/en/jaguar/...ar-f-pace.html
post #5 of 6 Old 04-10-2019, 06:59 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPinTX View Post
There are some mufflers that JLR sells for about $7K each (F-TYPE SVR)

I might get the ones off the Range Rover SVR they look the same but are only $850 each

Still looking at options

DP
There are other electronic baffle based exhaust options aren't there? I think some exhaust manufacturers sell electronic switchable baffle, then you can wrap that around a performance (but quiet) muffler system. The way the SVR Active Exhaust works is that the electronic baffles opens on both sides and allows some of the exhaust pressure to bypass the mufflers and go out the center exhaust tips of the twin exhaust on each side. The normal route through the mufflers is the outside exhaust ports. I would think a good muffler shop with the right parts could weld and wire you up a similar system for about 1/4 of the cost of one F-Pace SVR Muffler!

2019 Ultra Blue F-Pace SVR in the house : 2017 Caesium Blue F-Pace FE - traded on SVR
| 2018 BMW 440i xDrive MSport Convertible (wife's): 2016 BMW 428i xDrive Convertible traded on 440i MSport | 2014 Honda Pilot - traded on F-Pace FE | 2013 Honda Accord Coupe - Went to middle son | 2012 Audi Q7 (Wife's) - Traded on Pilot | 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport - oldest son Totaled
| 2004 Acura MDX (Wife's) went to second oldest son | 2002 Acura TL Type S - after market Supercharged - traded on Infiniti
post #6 of 6 Old 04-20-2019, 04:36 PM

City/State/Province: Toronto, ON
How about VelocityAP? I believe that they made awesome sounding mufflers, but I don't think that they had the bypass option.

F-Pace R-S

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page