22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 Old 04-04-2019, 10:29 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Show Us Your SVRs

I didn't find a thread for this... but as it looks SVRs are rolling in, post some pics.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 04-04-2019, 01:52 PM

Garage
I've added pics in other threads but here is a couple shots for the thread, you can also click my garage to the left to see more.
Attached Images

bpmba, Jman97, cbrehman and 2 others like this.

2019 Ultra Blue F-Pace SVR in the house : 2017 Caesium Blue F-Pace FE - traded on SVR
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| 2018 BMW 440i xDrive MSport Convertible (wife's): 2016 BMW 428i xDrive Convertible traded on 440i MSport | 2014 Honda Pilot - traded on F-Pace FE | 2013 Honda Accord Coupe - Went to middle son | 2012 Audi Q7 (Wife's) - Traded on Pilot | 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport - oldest son Totaled
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| 2004 Acura MDX (Wife's) went to second oldest son | 2002 Acura TL Type S - after market Supercharged - traded on Infiniti

Last edited by PA-FPace-F; 04-04-2019 at 01:54 PM.
post #3 of 20 Old 04-04-2019, 06:21 PM

Mine on a delivery day.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190324_134154674_HDR_1554416534538.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	156.8 KB
ID:	69395  

post #4 of 20 Old 04-04-2019, 08:47 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA-FPace-F View Post
I've added pics in other threads but here is a couple shots for the thread, you can also click my garage to the left to see more.
Fantastic color choice my friend, I am one jealous MFer. I would never consider a pop of color like this for any car but I think it really accentuates all of the angles and it makes the grey cladding blend in far better... and BRAVO on the black wheels.

Once I am making the big bucks, or decide to splurge, I may find myself in that. I don't want to turn this into a complaint thread but how has everything been with it? Build quality, suspension bits, and creaks/rattles, tech glitches? Supposedly this comes custom out of the SVO department so I would hope they have a better handle on things than the general assembly line.

Also a quick side note, I would strongly consider getting the front windows 20% tinted to match the rear privacy glass, just me though.

2017 Ultimate black Jaguar F-Pace S

- Tech pack
- Comfort & Convenience pack
- Black pack
- Activity key & heated windshield
Ceramic Pro covered

Previously owned 2015 Lexus GS 350 AWD (gone, traded for the Cat)
post #5 of 20 Old 04-04-2019, 10:05 PM

Garage
Thanks JMan, I appreciate the comments. So I already have the tinting scheduled, along with a clear bra and Opticoat. They were supposed to do the F-pace on Monday and Tuesday of this week, and my wife's car this coming Tuesday and Wednesday, but the 2019 patterns for the 3m bra were not out yet for the Jags, so we did the Wife's car first. Mine will go in on Tuesday for the full workup and those front windows will be tinted like my old F-Pace. Those wheels in the picture above, were from my old F-pace. I'm changing some things out with the stock wheel setup that will be coming in a few weeks.

I'm hoping I'm not jinxing myself, and I am knocking on wood right now, but things have been nearly perfect. I have one nag that I'm going to have to get JLR Mainline to look at when I eventually go in for the 19a update and that is during the warm up cycle the exhaust is hitting on something doing a little metallic rattling, but once it's warmed up things are good. Software has been great, the truck is quieter than the 2017 and there isn't a squeak, knock or rattle to be found so far. All is good, "knocking on wood"again!
Jman97 likes this.

2019 Ultra Blue F-Pace SVR in the house : 2017 Caesium Blue F-Pace FE - traded on SVR
| 2018 BMW 440i xDrive MSport Convertible (wife's): 2016 BMW 428i xDrive Convertible traded on 440i MSport | 2014 Honda Pilot - traded on F-Pace FE | 2013 Honda Accord Coupe - Went to middle son | 2012 Audi Q7 (Wife's) - Traded on Pilot | 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport - oldest son Totaled
| 2004 Acura MDX (Wife's) went to second oldest son | 2002 Acura TL Type S - after market Supercharged - traded on Infiniti
post #6 of 20 Old 04-05-2019, 01:24 AM

PA-FPace-F, as I stated in a now ancient post, won the award for the best looking pre-SVR FPace, and he has done it again with the SVR.
post #7 of 20 Old 04-05-2019, 08:01 AM

Garage
Thanks guys, but I can say that the grey on grey is a sweet setup as well. If you want to be loud and stay out, I guess my color is what you need, but the sedate look of that grey on grey is a sleeper for sure!

post #8 of 20 Old 04-05-2019, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Thanks guys, but I can say that the grey on grey is a sweet setup as well. If you want to be loud and stay out, I guess my color is what you need, but the sedate look of that grey on grey is a sleeper for sure!
This is very true. It's a loud (Sounding) vehicle and adding a loud color wouldn't help blending in when you want to.

I regretted the choice of not going with the black rims prior to delivery day and still think about making the change. However, the silver wheels have grown on me and make it more of a sleeper than the black wheels would.

Maybe my winter wheels will be black with the snow tires if I go that route.
PA-FPace-F likes this.
post #9 of 20 Old 04-05-2019, 01:51 PM

City/State/Province: Boston, MA
Quote:
Thanks JMan, I appreciate the comments. So I already have the tinting scheduled, along with a clear bra and Opticoat. They were supposed to do the F-pace on Monday and Tuesday of this week, and my wife's car this coming Tuesday and Wednesday, but the 2019 patterns for the 3m bra were not out yet for the Jags, so we did the Wife's car first. Mine will go in on Tuesday for the full workup and those front windows will be tinted like my old F-Pace. Those wheels in the picture above, were from my old F-pace. I'm changing some things out with the stock wheel setup that will be coming in a few weeks.

I'm hoping I'm not jinxing myself, and I am knocking on wood right now, but things have been nearly perfect. I have one nag that I'm going to have to get JLR Mainline to look at when I eventually go in for the 19a update and that is during the warm up cycle the exhaust is hitting on something doing a little metallic rattling, but once it's warmed up things are good. Software has been great, the truck is quieter than the 2017 and there isn't a squeak, knock or rattle to be found so far. All is good, "knocking on wood"again!
What is the 19a update? Are there release notes on what it fixes / addresses?
post #10 of 20 Old 04-05-2019, 10:10 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by apolcari View Post
What is the 19a update? Are there release notes on what it fixes / addresses?
I think you can find them in another thread. I'm in no rush to get it installed, I was going to wait till I found a reason to be honest and so far I haven't. The main thing I wanted was the version that allowed for CarPlay to work after remote starting. That is the version my 2019 came with. So far the only slight glitch I've found is that the backup camera and parking sensors can be a little wonky from time to time when I do the reverse/forward, reverse/forward dance a few times, like when making a K turn. Nothing I'm too worried about at this point.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in