10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 37 Old 03-14-2019, 05:12 PM Thread Starter

City/State/Province: North Carolina
Garage
(Thread Starter)
SVR delivery price, discounts etc.

Posted this on another thread, Mr. Moderator suggested I start a new one, so here it is.

Many would be interested in pricing, discounts, trade-in prices, incentives, financing, and so on as they take delivery.

As I mentioned before, in six or seven months the 2020 MY will be available to order. Curious if JLR will thus be be offering deep discounts on the 2019 SVR as it is so late in delivery.

Your experiences are welcome!

2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

1968 Corvette Convertible
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 Old 03-15-2019, 08:23 AM

As posted in other thread

Sale as follows

$88430 msrp

$2500 dealer/ jaguar factory cash
$2385 discount for options that showed on vehicle that werent ordered

$300 off the wheel and tire insurance. Sold to me at their cost of $900

0% apr on my lease with buyout at end of 36 months reflecting exact balance less payments made if it was a finance.

I could have haggled more but came to find out my sales guy is free lancing/brokering for himself. Have been dealing with him and his brother for over 12 years. So to the above paid price i added a $500 cash bonus/tip to him directly
post #3 of 37 Old 03-21-2019, 02:17 PM

Going to start negotiations. Did anyone get anything off of MSRP not due to ordering issues? Trying to figure out what my attack will be. LOL.

post #4 of 37 Old 03-21-2019, 02:38 PM

Garage
Yes, you should be able to easily get 2500 off due to Jaguar cash back to the dealer, along with Zero financing. You shouldn't even have to haggle for that. I was able to get about 5k more than that in a combination of arguable discount on the SVR, and money back on my F-Pace First Edition Trade. Obviously, the dealer put most of that savings back to me on the trade, but to me it was simply cash down on the SVR deal lowering there SVR cost to me. I got 5k to 6k more than I expected back on the trade. I think maybe 2k and change of that was really on the SVR and the rest on the trade.

2019 Ultra Blue F-Pace SVR in the house : 2017 Caesium Blue F-Pace FE - traded on SVR
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| 2018 BMW 440i xDrive MSport Convertible (wife's): 2016 BMW 428i xDrive Convertible traded on 440i MSport | 2014 Honda Pilot - traded on F-Pace FE | 2013 Honda Accord Coupe - Went to middle son | 2012 Audi Q7 (Wife's) - Traded on Pilot | 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport - oldest son Totaled
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| 2004 Acura MDX (Wife's) went to second oldest son | 2002 Acura TL Type S - after market Supercharged - traded on Infiniti
post #5 of 37 Old 03-21-2019, 02:42 PM

The $1000 or $1500 (combined $2500) kickback was added by dealer. Not sure how. I was only entitled to one of them if that makes a difference. I didnt haggle since i found out of my friend had started free lancing. I actually added $500 kick back to him. Im sure there should be $2500 there at least on top of the dealer/jaguar cash. More importantly the 0% apr and or the 0% money factor on lease
post #6 of 37 Old 03-22-2019, 10:38 AM

I knew the $2,500 was mine with the 0%, but thought I could get a little more off. The claimed they never discount an SVR. Too special and to easy to sell. The trade in value they gave me on my Jeep SRT was dismal. So I am going to sell that on my own. I think I can do at least 5K better than what they were offering me. The trade in would have only saved me $2k in tax. So I'll still be better off selling my self at the 5k more.

Good luck to anyone else. After driving the car and knowing I'm not paying any interest or payments until May, I'm pretty happy!
post #7 of 37 Old 03-22-2019, 03:20 PM

Has anyone from the West coast been able to place any orders? All the dealerships here are saying they haven't even gotten any allocations from JLR.
post #8 of 37 Old 03-22-2019, 04:58 PM
SVR

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsofPace View Post
Has anyone from the West coast been able to place any orders? All the dealerships here are saying they haven't even gotten any allocations from JLR.
I'm in SF and expect mine in July. I placed the order in December.
post #9 of 37 Old 03-22-2019, 09:39 PM

City/State/Province: NH
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickOne View Post
I knew the $2,500 was mine with the 0%, but thought I could get a little more off. The claimed they never discount an SVR. Too special and to easy to sell. The trade in value they gave me on my Jeep SRT was dismal. So I am going to sell that on my own. I think I can do at least 5K better than what they were offering me. The trade in would have only saved me $2k in tax. So I'll still be better off selling my self at the 5k more.

Good luck to anyone else. After driving the car and knowing I'm not paying any interest or payments until May, I'm pretty happy!

Interesting, I also "was" a Jeep GC SRT owner. I did make the deal on the trade for the SVR although I thought I could have got more for my Jeep. In my case I had a 2015 with 77K miles (they claimed it was high mileage). The only options on the SRT were Black Chrome Wheels, Sunroof & Tow hitch. I got 32K trade but I gained some ground on a extended warranty at a reduced cost and they cut the rather expensive dealer fees in half. Combined with the $2500 off and 0 percent I was satisfied with the whole deal. I avoided having to buy a set of tires for the Jeep by selling now, as they were due for replacement soon as well as the battery and serpentine belt.

I should warn my fellow SRT owners looking to switch to an SVR that the Jeep UConnect System and other electronics are superior to the SVR.
Losses include the number of radio presets on the display, the easy entry/exit feature, favorite songs/artists, and auto start on the fob, & the ability to have your display preferences in the center dash area remembered (I like to leave it showing tire pressure). I don't like the fact that it does not remember that I want auto start/stop defaulted to"off". Other small items not on the SVR are an active oil life monitor that shows how soon to expect to need an oil change and the trip computer does not seem to be there with average/instantaneous MPG (I could be wrong on the last one).

On the positive side I like the SVR power folding mirrors and the meridian stereo is superior to the base SRT stereo. The SVR engine note is also great! The biggest plus of the SVR is it is ~1000 lbs lighter than an SRT. This adds up to faster 0-60, higher top speed, greater fuel range, & better fuel economy. Other goodies are a better Adaptive Cruise Control System (haven't tested this yet) and a much nicer interior than a base SRT. I also like the factory tow hitch setup on the SVR better. The SVR has a higher crash safety rating than the Jeep GC SRT (especially for the passenger). Based on the climate where you live, the optional SVR heated windshield may be a plus.

Mitigating factors for some of the above losses are: You can use 2 seat/wheel position memory settings to create you own easy entry/exit (you just have to push the appropriate memory button).
There are less radio presets available on the screen but you can have many more presets than the SRT in memory and you can access them using the steering wheel control. You can advance through the menus to get tire pressure data while driving. It just doesn't seem to let you make that the default setup on startup.
Auto Start is available on a cell phone App.

I hope the helps my fellow SRT fans. When the next generation Jeep GC SRT comes out I may switch back.

Last edited by SVRCAT; 03-23-2019 at 12:17 PM.
post #10 of 37 Old 03-23-2019, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsofPace View Post
I'm in SF and expect mine in July. I placed the order in December.
July? I would definitely push for a larger discount since you're getting your car very close to the end of the model year.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page