3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 Old 05-05-2019, 08:09 PM Thread Starter

City/State/Province: Atlanta GA
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Jaguar iGuide

The Jaguar iGuide app in the IOS App Store has finally been updated to include the F Pace.
Itís a digital owners manual and some extras.
Bromma likes this.

Ordered 10/3/16 Built 11/4/16 Delivered 12/8/16
2017 F-Pace S: IRR/Brogue/Satin Ash Burl/Oyster HL/Pano w Roof Rails/20" Blades.
Packages: Comfort and Convenience, Luxury Interior, Driver Assistance, Technology.
Heads Up Display, Tow Hitch Receiver, Activity Key

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 05-06-2019, 02:03 AM

City/State/Province: Frisco, TX
Garage
Here is the link Jaguar iGuide by Jaguar Cars Limited

DP
PA-FPace-F and Bromma like this.

2019 Silicon Silver with Light Oyster / Jet interior, 22" Double Helix Wheels, AS Tires, Technology Pack, Luxury Pack, Comfort & Convenience Pack, Driver Assist Pack, HUD, WiFi Connect pack, Loadspace luggage rails. Does anyone read these signatures?

Replaced 2017 Ingot R-Sport @ 12864 mi

A forum post should be long enough to cover the subject yet short enough to generate interest.

I have been told by a forum member that Iím a ďWealth of KnowledgeĒ just know I canít spell for shirt.
post #3 of 15 Old 05-06-2019, 07:25 PM

City/State/Province: Jacksonville, Florida
Thanks for the information. I'm fairly new to the forum and am trying to get my posts up to 10, so that I can use the links.

post #4 of 15 Old 05-07-2019, 12:58 PM

Garage
Took a little while to download but its nice having the manual on the phone and searchable. Thanks Skyking!

2019 Ultra Blue F-Pace SVR in the house : 2017 Caesium Blue F-Pace FE - traded on SVR
| 2018 BMW 440i xDrive MSport Convertible (wife's): 2016 BMW 428i xDrive Convertible traded on 440i MSport | 2014 Honda Pilot - traded on F-Pace FE | 2013 Honda Accord Coupe - Went to middle son | 2012 Audi Q7 (Wife's) - Traded on Pilot | 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport - oldest son Totaled
| 2004 Acura MDX (Wife's) went to second oldest son | 2002 Acura TL Type S - after market Supercharged - traded on Infiniti
post #5 of 15 Old 05-07-2019, 02:59 PM

City/State/Province: Titusville/Florida
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPinTX View Post
Would you please write out the link? I click on your link, and get only this:

"This site canít be reached: jaguar%20iguide%20by%20jaguar%20cars%20limited%20h ttpsís Server IP address could not be found.
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN"

I'm running Chrome on a Win 10 PC, and I don't normally encounter problems.

- Ted
2017 Italian Racing Red R Sport 35t, black trim, 20" black wheels, red & black interior, HUD, Feynlab ceramic coating
& 2005 Bronze 50th Anniversary Edition Ford Thunderbird, customized & modified

post #6 of 15 Old 05-07-2019, 03:08 PM Thread Starter

City/State/Province: Atlanta GA
Garage
(Thread Starter)
It’s in the App Store for apple products. I don’t think it’s compatible with windows.
If you have an iPhone, in App Store app, search for Jaguar iGuide

Ordered 10/3/16 Built 11/4/16 Delivered 12/8/16
2017 F-Pace S: IRR/Brogue/Satin Ash Burl/Oyster HL/Pano w Roof Rails/20" Blades.
Packages: Comfort and Convenience, Luxury Interior, Driver Assistance, Technology.
Heads Up Display, Tow Hitch Receiver, Activity Key

post #7 of 15 Old 05-08-2019, 02:37 AM

City/State/Province: Frisco, TX
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai Uy Ted View Post
Would you please write out the link? I click on your link, and get only this:

"This site canít be reached: jaguar%20iguide%20by%20jaguar%20cars%20limited%20h ttpsís Server IP address could not be found.
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN"

I'm running Chrome on a Win 10 PC, and I don't normally encounter problems.

Try this link. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jagu...e/id1304275634

I canít fix the post since itís past the 24hr maybe a admin can fix the html code.

2019 Silicon Silver with Light Oyster / Jet interior, 22" Double Helix Wheels, AS Tires, Technology Pack, Luxury Pack, Comfort & Convenience Pack, Driver Assist Pack, HUD, WiFi Connect pack, Loadspace luggage rails. Does anyone read these signatures?

Replaced 2017 Ingot R-Sport @ 12864 mi

A forum post should be long enough to cover the subject yet short enough to generate interest.

I have been told by a forum member that Iím a ďWealth of KnowledgeĒ just know I canít spell for shirt.
post #8 of 15 Old 05-08-2019, 12:25 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyking View Post
Itís in the App Store for apple products. I donít think itís compatible with windows.
If you have an iPhone, in App Store app, search for Jaguar iGuide
Got it; thanks!

- Ted
2017 Italian Racing Red R Sport 35t, black trim, 20" black wheels, red & black interior, HUD, Feynlab ceramic coating

post #9 of 15 Old 05-08-2019, 12:27 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPinTX View Post
Try this link. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jagu...e/id1304275634

I canít fix the post since itís past the 24hr maybe a admin can fix the html code.
That link worked; thanks! I've now downloaded the app, per skyking.

- Ted

post #10 of 15 Old 05-08-2019, 11:05 PM

City/State/Province: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxJaguar View Post
Thanks for the information. I'm fairly new to the forum and am trying to get my posts up to 10, so that I can use the links.
Thatís the trick?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Pace Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page